Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X-star batteries

DWarrior

Reaction score
I got my X-star premium in 2018 and after only a few flights my battery went bad. I contacted Autel and they did send me a new battery but it was actually bad. So my drone has been sitting in its case in my closet since then. Now my question is where can I get an X-star premium battery that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. If Autel is not supporting this particular drone why are they so expensive? Does anyone know if the battery from a different drone will work with the X-star? Thanks in advance for any help with my battery issue.

DWarrior

I got my X-star premium in 2018 and after only a few flights my battery went bad. I contacted Autel and they did send me a new battery but it was actually bad. So my drone has been sitting in its case in my closet since then. Now my question is where can I get an X-star premium battery that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. If Autel is not supporting this particular drone why are they so expensive? Does anyone know if the battery from a different drone will work with the X-star? Thanks in advance for any help with my battery issue.

DWarrior
The batteries are so expensive because they are so rare any more. They aren't being made any longer. There is someone on the forum experimenting with resurrecting X-Star batteries. I believe he has had some success.
This is just one thread, X-Star Battery Rebuild? I'm sure there are others.

Reactions: DWarrior

DWarrior
Empire.com you can now buy after market battery for x star and x star premium drones

empire.com dose not work. it there a different address or company name.

OK, I've been gone a long, long time. I think I know the answer to this, but...am I correct in believing there are no batteries to be had, and no one has done a successful rebuild including myself?.

empire.com dose not work. it there a different address or company name.

That is a test store. If you try to order it tells you to order a vacant. I tra ked the site it's a traffic test site.
I am ordering battery's form two different suppliers in China next week. If they work I will post it here.

That is a test store. If you try to order it tells you to order a vacant. I tra ked the site it's a traffic test site.
I am ordering battery's form two different suppliers in China next week. If they work I will post it here.
Interesting. Thanks for the info.

A very good reason to never buy Autel products. Such poor customer support is completely unacceptable. Imagine if the automobile or farm tractor industry did this!

Any luck with these? Still; looking myself...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d