Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

WP missions and zoom function - EVO 2 PRO

Svejuni

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a problem using the zoom function on WP missions (timelapse photo and only jpg). Prior to launching the mission I have changed zoom from 1x to e.g. 2x or 3x, right after takeoff zoom is automatically reset to 1x, and I can no longer change it in camera settings – it is locked.

On manual flight I have no such problems.

APP version V.1.1.8.0

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Did you verify that you set the zoom in both regular camera manual flight mode, and, for when in mission mode? Have run into where I thought I had set things in both forgetting to update the other. Its a PITA to realize once a waypoint, map or other mission starts you have the wrong settings, have to stop, adjust, restart.

I just found out that there is a 2nd set of camera settings assocaited with missions. I could not get RAW files created. I got a lot of help. Check out that thread for getting to the mission camera settings.

Reactions: gschulzuio
I just found out that there is a 2nd set of camera settings assocaited with missions. I could not get RAW files created. I got a lot of help. Check out that thread for getting to the mission camera settings.
Yup, a good reminder there are separate camera settings for regular camera mode and missions.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials