Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autonomous Zoom Error

Rubik3x

Reaction score
Yesterday I was shooting 4K/30 with my E2P. After about 15 minutes of flying, the zoom automatically switched from 1X to 2X. I didn't notice until I looked at the settings after landing. Looking back at my Smart Controller screen recording, the zoom was set for 1X at take-off and, sure enough, the camera zoomed in even though I did not request it. In fact, that menu item wasn't even on the screen when it happened. I thought it might be a assignable button that I had not assigned, but no, that's not it. The instant the zoom changed was when I lowered the bird because I saw an airplane. Coincidence? How can the zoom be changed without using the menu? Anybody else have this problem?

Yesterday I was shooting 4K/30 with my E2P. After about 15 minutes of flying, the zoom automatically switched from 1X to 2X. I didn't notice until I looked at the settings after landing. Looking back at my Smart Controller screen recording, the zoom was set for 1X at take-off and, sure enough, the camera zoomed in even though I did not request it. In fact, that menu item wasn't even on the screen when it happened. I thought it might be a assignable button that I had not assigned, but no, that's not it. The instant the zoom changed was when I lowered the bird because I saw an airplane. Coincidence? How can the zoom be changed without using the menu? Anybody else have this problem?
I have the same problem with my Aurel evo ii dual 640t enterprise and the smart controller. First flight, and the zoom is zooming in automatically at the maximum every time. If I unzoom manually, the drone zooming again at the maximum. It's a serious bug, it's impossible to use the drone for take pictures or videos in these conditions.

I have the same problem with my Aurel evo ii dual 640t enterprise and the smart controller. First flight, and the zoom is zooming is automatically at the maximum everytime. If I unzoom manually, the drone zooming again at the maximum. It's a serious bug, it's impossible to use the drone for take pictures or videos in these conditions.

Just a note. My EVO II Pro V2 has flown about 20 missions over the past week and I have not experienced the zoom issue.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials