Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Why no comments?

Lots of glitches seen
he said the autel drone arrives in the u s of a but what he really means is he got it early from a chinese shop (autel-pilot) and they shipped it to him from china and arrived to his home in america. no telling what drone he really has or what's wrong with it, you just don't know for sure. what will happen is he will figure it out (or not) and eventually the drone will end up on ebay (or worse, right here in our own classified) and someone unsuspecting individual will get a "drone" at a "discount" not knowning exactly what they are getting. because he can't send it back to autel-pilot for a refund, that's for sure. o_O

I got mine from Autel-pilot in 5 days. China to Nebraska. Impressive. 2 flights in… lots of bugs. It’s definitely not ready for prime time, and I can see why it’s getting a lot of flak on YouTube. The camera and flight controls are pretty great, but it’s got a few unsettling behaviors. Mine landed at full speed yesterday and slammed on the concrete pretty hard. On RTH, the drone raised itself to well beyond what was set as the altitude. It’s also not real fond of SD cards. I’m patient, and it’s got a lot of potential. Hopefully Autel gets it all sorted.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I got mine from Autel-pilot in 5 days. China to Nebraska. Impressive. 2 flights in… lots of bugs. It’s definitely not ready for prime time, and I can see why it’s getting a lot of flak on YouTube. The camera and flight controls are pretty great, but it’s got a few unsettling behaviors. Mine landed at full speed yesterday and slammed on the concrete pretty hard. On RTH, the drone raised itself to well beyond what was set as the altitude. It’s also not real fond of SD cards. I’m patient, and it’s got a lot of potential. Hopefully Autel gets it all sorted.
I’ve had problems too.
Do we just sit on these paper weights and hope for the best?

i think you might have to wait until the official launch day but don't worry, i think it is any day now.

RCGoing has had plenty in stock. I seen comments about the Nano+ being slow. That was from a YouTube video. They did not know all the features yet and had the Drone in smooth flight mode. I seen another comment that they sent the EVO Lite + back because of problems. The EVO Lite + is the very best Drone Autel has ever made. It is close to perfect and there is still a ton of Firmware updates to come.
has anyone had any problem with ordering from a Chinese company like RCGoing? Any impact on the warranty?

has anyone had any problem with ordering from a Chinese company like RCGoing? Any impact on the warranty?
Captain Drone and a few other people got there’s from RC Going with no problem and good shipping time. Watch Captain Drone review where he even talked about the good service he received through the ordering process

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials