Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Why no comments?

Forrest

Reaction score
Nano+ out for awhile now.
Must be inertia. No comments. No pros no cons.
I’m looking forward to some feed back.

A few of the usual YT reviewers have been playing with the Lite, I'd imagine after CES concludes we'll be getting more/better impressions of the nano series.

The Lite+ is not worth any Hype, I gave mine back after keeping it for 3 hours. Just too many issues with it. Hopefully if they improve the software I will get another.

I get mine next week. I'll post my initial impressions and opinions then. It’ll be my second Autel. I also own the v1 E2P. I’m kind of a DJI fanboy.

I flew mine for the first time today so I used up 1 battery but it was too cold for me to stay out. What I like so far is the build quality is very good and it is very solid feeling for a sub-250 gram camera drone. The drone is very stable in the air on hover it barely moves and the controller sticks are very smooth and the drone reacts to commands in a very smooth manner. I noticed flying forward the drone has decent speed but flying backwards if flew like at half the speed at least in sports mode. Currently with the Sky App there are very few things that can be changed but again I only have flown one time so I can definitely be missing things. The camera is currently limited to 4K 30 fps and I did not see where I could change the shutter speed or ISO which is very limiting especially flying towards the sun without any ND filters. This is the first drone I've bought as soon as it was available so I expect a lot of additional functionality I would like to be able to have options of 24, 25 ,30 and 60 fps and the ability to change the ISO. Though the colors are really awesome straight out the camera I would like a flat for dlog profile to be able to edit in post with with max flexibility. I have owned the Evo 1, Evo 2 Pro and now this and you can see the progression Autel is making. They are nipping at the heals of DJI and really functionality wise they are offering functionality of a Mavic air 2 with obstacle avoidance and the like. I have the Husban Mini Pro and Autel Evo Nano is way ahead with their software. We must expect bugs initially with the Autel Nano+ but hey DJI Mavic 3 supposed professional drone is having teething pains. I am really looking forward to what the Sky App and this drone can be 3 months down the road. They always produce amazing cameras and this will be no different once flexibility is enabled for those shooting video and stills.

I flew mine for the first time today so I used up 1 battery but it was too cold for me to stay out. What I like so far is the build quality is very good and it is very solid feeling for a sub-250 gram camera drone. The drone is very stable in the air on hover it barely moves and the controller sticks are very smooth and the drone reacts to commands in a very smooth manner. I noticed flying forward the drone has decent speed but flying backwards if flew like at half the speed at least in sports mode. Currently with the Sky App there are very few things that can be changed but again I only have flown one time so I can definitely be missing things. The camera is currently limited to 4K 30 fps and I did not see where I could change the shutter speed or ISO which is very limiting especially flying towards the sun without any ND filters. This is the first drone I've bought as soon as it was available so I expect a lot of additional functionality I would like to be able to have options of 24, 25 ,30 and 60 fps and the ability to change the ISO. Though the colors are really awesome straight out the camera I would like a flat for dlog profile to be able to edit in post with with max flexibility. I have owned the Evo 1, Evo 2 Pro and now this and you can see the progression Autel is making. They are nipping at the heals of DJI and really functionality wise they are offering functionality of a Mavic air 2 with obstacle avoidance and the like. I have the Husban Mini Pro and Autel Evo Nano is way ahead with their software. We must expect bugs initially with the Autel Nano+ but hey DJI Mavic 3 supposed professional drone is having teething pains. I am really looking forward to what the Sky App and this drone can be 3 months down the road. They always produce amazing cameras and this will be no different once flexibility is enabled for those shooting video and stills.
Thanks for this quick summary, it echoes a lot of what I'm seeing on the few YouTube videos popping up.

I'm still kinda curious about the Nano+ if they get the speed thing sorted out, but really am looking forward to seeing if they improve the Evo II anymore, or if they're "done" with that and abandon it like how so many naysayers on here are claiming.

That said, I'm still very happy with my EVO II Pro.

Reactions: kccumm
Thanks for this quick summary, it echoes a lot of what I'm seeing on the few YouTube videos popping up.

I'm still kinda curious about the Nano+ if they get the speed thing sorted out, but really am looking forward to seeing if they improve the Evo II anymore, or if they're "done" with that and abandon it like how so many naysayers on here are claiming.

That said, I'm still very happy with my EVO II Pro.
I have an Evo 2 Pro and it is my main go to drone and I can't see that changing anytime soon. This nano+ will be a great little travel drone or a drone I can fly that will not attract attention.

I have an Evo 2 Pro and it is my main go to drone and I can't see that changing anytime soon. This nano+ will be a great little travel drone or a drone I can fly that will not attract attention.
Yeah, that's the primary reason I'm looking at the Nano+ too. Currently I have an Anafi for times I need to be quiet and not attract a lot of attention, but as much as I love that little drone, the camera is really only usable for seeing things, and not so much photography or videography.

Reactions: kccumm
Yeah, that's the primary reason I'm looking at the Nano+ too. Currently I have an Anafi for times I need to be quiet and not attract a lot of attention, but as much as I love that little drone, the camera is really only usable for seeing things, and not so much photography or videography.
we prob all do this to some degree. that's the role of my mini 2. i normally prefer to fly in the open, seen and visible and heard....but when i want to fly stealth, the mini 2 has a midnite skin from decalgirl, the leds are covered, a rain jack so it can flying in poor weather, and i replaced with master airscrew props for the ultimate in quiet. at 200 agl, almost impossible to see/hear this drone if i standoff.

we prob all do this to some degree. that's the role of my mini 2. i normally prefer to fly in the open, seen and visible and heard....but when i want to fly stealth, the mini 2 has a midnite skin from decalgirl, the leds are covered, a rain jack so it can flying in poor weather, and i replaced with master airscrew props for the ultimate in quiet. at 200 agl, almost impossible to see/hear this drone if i standoff.
I've never found the EVO II loud, especially with the newer props, but it's certainly loud compared to the Mini's with the MA props, or the Anafi with the stock props.

Plus, that Home Depot orange just screams "look at me."

The nice thing I've found, is that people tend to actually be more okay with that, than the Mavic's I've used before. Evidently, they associate something that looks like it's part of an emergency road crew tool more with people doing their job, than some hobby guy out playing around. Which is nice, because having to explain to people what you're doing gets old after awhile, especially when so many Karen's think you're spying.

Out for awhile for who?

Most folks I know, are waiting on the initial shipments.
RCGoing has had plenty in stock. I seen comments about the Nano+ being slow. That was from a YouTube video. They did not know all the features yet and had the Drone in smooth flight mode. I seen another comment that they sent the EVO Lite + back because of problems. The EVO Lite + is the very best Drone Autel has ever made. It is close to perfect and there is still a ton of Firmware updates to come.

Reactions: John Hennessy
The problem with the speed has been solved by Autel support. The Nano+ had a normal speed after that.

RCGoing has had plenty in stock. I seen comments about the Nano+ being slow. That was from a YouTube video. They did not know all the features yet and had the Drone in smooth flight mode. I seen another comment that they sent the EVO Lite + back because of problems. The EVO Lite + is the very best Drone Autel has ever made. It is close to perfect and there is still a ton of Firmware updates to come.
Even if you tell them dealers who have the drone in stock, they find something negative again. They don't want to accept that you can order the drone.

Reactions: jamess336

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy