Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Why aren't DNG photos being saved?

CanUsaDroneFlyer

Reaction score
A few days ago I noticed that I had no DNG (RAW photos) from my drone flight. So today, before flying, I double-checked and confirmed that "JPG + RAW" was indeed selected. Yet, back home now and there are no DNG files.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Robert

A few days ago I noticed that I had no DNG (RAW photos) from my drone flight. So today, before flying, I double-checked and confirmed that "JPG + RAW" was indeed selected. Yet, back home now and there are no DNG files.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Robert

Are the JPGs there? Also, did you make sure that your SD card was selected for storage vs the internal storage in the EVO II? I have never used anything but RAW only, maybe try RAW only no JPG.

I am not getting DNG photos when I am flying a mission waypoint flight. I do not understand why Autel does not provide DNG images on mission flights. I get them on manual flights and my settings are JPG + RAW.

I am not getting DNG photos when I am flying a mission waypoint flight. I do not understand why Autel does not provide DNG images on mission flights. I get them on manual flights and my settings are JPG + RAW.
Check your mission camera settings as they are different than the normal camera settings. You may well have R+J for camera mode set, however make sure in mission mode the camera settings are also R+J.

I could not find anywhere on my smart controller any camera settings that could apply to missions. I toggled every icon and while in mission mode (even action over a waypoint) where the camera settings could be set.

I could not find anywhere on my smart controller any camera settings that could apply to missions. I toggled every icon and while in mission mode (even action over a waypoint) where the camera settings could be set.
In the explorer app, go to missions, select a mission, look top left for a white ">", tap it, should see a pop out, tap it, you should see your camera view/settings, tap lower right on the white "^", should see camera settings for missions. Note you can also program your remote control customize buttons to toggle between Map View/Camera View instead of tapping on the white ">" on your screen. Hope that helps.

Thank you so much. I just flew a test mission and the DNG files were corrected. I was not aware that by taping on that small view it swapped the mission and the camera image file 9with the associated settings down below. Thank you so much.

Reactions: gschulzuio
Thank you so much. I just flew a test mission and the DNG files were corrected. I was not aware that by taping on that small view it swapped the mission and the camera image file 9with the associated settings down below. Thank you so much.
No worries.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58