Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Why am I getting stills?

rkymtnflyer

Reaction score
Brand new Evo. Latest firmware.
When I’m flying I’m only shooting video. When I plug the SD card in, it’s got video and stills, a lot of stills. I’m not sure what I’m doing to cause this, but I know I’m not pushing the photo button. Anyone else have this happening?

Brand new Evo. Latest firmware.
When I’m flying I’m only shooting video. When I plug the SD card in, it’s got video and stills, a lot of stills. I’m not sure what I’m doing to cause this, but I know I’m not pushing the photo button. Anyone else have this happening?
There is a setting in the app that has the Evo automatically take stills every X number of seconds. Have you checked that? In the app, the camera and video settings show up on the bottom.. Make sure the video settings are showing (rather than the still camera settings) and swipe them all the way to the right. The leftmost setting should be called "PIV", and if you don't want it to automatically take stills every however many seconds, be sure this is set to 'manual' (where you'll only get still shots if you hit the photo button while recording video.)

Reactions: rkymtnflyer
There is a setting in the app that has the Evo automatically take stills every X number of seconds. Have you checked that? In the app, the camera and video settings show up on the bottom.. Make sure the video settings are showing (rather than the still camera settings) and swipe them all the way to the right. The leftmost setting should be called "PIV", and if you don't want it to automatically take stills every however many seconds, be sure this is set to 'manual' (where you'll only get still shots if you hit the photo button while recording video.)
That solved it. Thanks!

Reactions: goferfan

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy