Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

cant record or take stills and are not on the smart controller.

Gus

Reaction score
My new evo 2 v 3 pro when I start the video it shows its running. but it appears now on memory or card.
Same with stills.. nothing in gallery. Its like I shut it down and they vanish.
does the sd card have to be initialed,

getting frustrated!

My new evo 2 v 3 pro when I start the video it shows its running. but it appears now on memory or card.
Same with stills.. nothing in gallery. Its like I shut it down and they vanish.
does the sd card have to be initialed,

getting frustrated!

Are you sure that you recording to the SD card and not the internal storage? I would try connecting the EVO to your computer via USB cable and powering it on to see if they are being saved to the internal storage. If so, then you need to switch the save location to the SD card.

I connected the smart controller to computer and searched for an icon to select sd card or enternal memory. can not find where to do that. The memory says 17g used and nothing else.
I am feeling pretty lame.

I connected the smart controller to computer and searched for an icon to select sd card or enternal memory. can not find where to do that. The memory says 17g used and nothing else.
I am feeling pretty lame.

No, that is not what I meant.....the EVO II 6K drone has approximately 8GB of internal storage inside of the drone. You have to connect the drone itself to a computer using a USB-C cable, then power it on and it will appear as an external USB drive on your computer, the images and video are probably there inside the EVO.

Well, that resolved the problem.

how does one switch from enternal memory to the SD card?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo