Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

When you are blind, you can't see LOL

mixchief

Reaction score
All I heard a bottle nose dolphin come up for air next to me and brought the EVO back just to realize it was way to dark the screen on my devise was black, To my surprise after the disappointment playing back on my Mac, I see I actually almost got the shot. LOL. Loving the EVO BTW, this is one tough bird.

All I heard a bottle nose dolphin come up for air next to me and brought the EVO back just to realize it was way to dark the screen on my devise was black, To my surprise after the disappointment playing back on my Mac, I see I actually almost got the shot. LOL. Loving the EVO BTW, this is one tough bird.
Wow, almost!! Damn. You’d have to have your exposure set well in advance, but how could you have known ahead of time?

Every time I’ve flown after whales off Kona, they seem to dive away. Maybe they think it’s a DJI....:(

Dude you have no idea how long I've wanted to get a dolphin, but they always show up at night, I was able to get a pretty bit** shot with my DSLR though, I don't understand why they don't come up for air in the same d*mn spot

Last edited:
Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Dude you have no idea how long I've wanted to get a dolphin, but they always show up at night, I was able to get a pretty bit** shot with my DSLR though, I don't understand why they don't come up for air in the same d*mn spot
;) Being a photo/video guy for 30+ yrs in industry, you slowly learn to be ultra-prepared for almost anything. Of course, it’s impossible to anticipate every possible scenario, and the one you don’t prepare for is the one that typically gets you, LOL. If someone was paying you well to get that video, you’d figure-out a way, trust me. Of course, I’d take awhile, trial and error, and you’d have no life during this time—the inglorious side of the profession few photogs talk about. You sit around A LOT, usually in less than comfy conditions, waiting, and waiting, and waiting.... :(

;) Being a photo/video guy for 30+ yrs in industry, you slowly learn to be ultra-prepared for almost anything. Of course, it’s impossible to anticipate every possible scenario, and the one you don’t prepare for is the one that typically gets you, LOL. If someone was paying you well to get that video, you’d figure-out a way, trust me. Of course, I’d take awhile, trial and error, and you’d have no life during this time—the inglorious side of the profession few photogs talk about. You sit around A LOT, usually in less than comfy conditions, waiting, and waiting, and waiting.... :(

Well in my caser I wasn't even expecting it, alsomit's a shame these crazy animals don't tell you when or where they will come up for air and strike a pose ...... the nerve!!

Well in my caser I wasn't even expecting it, alsomit's a shame these crazy animals don't tell you when or where they will come up for air and strike a pose ...... the nerve!!
:). I actually got a quickie side job to shoot a killer whale show promo at the Baltimore Aquarium. Each show, nearing the end, kids were invited down to tank-side. On queue, Mr. Whale drenched them with a jump. That’s the money shot. I watched 3 shows, same exact spot. 4th show, I’m all set-up. Mr. Whale decides to jump elsewhere. I got wet, not the kids............ It was the last show too..........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr$@%^#£!!

Reactions: mixchief and KentA

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lmccaskill