Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

What features would you like to see added to the X-Star?

msinger

Reaction score
Website
www.xstarhelp.com
Let's make a list of features you'd like to see added to the X-Star. If you have a suggestion, please leave a detailed comment below and I'll add it to this list.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested Starlink features:
  1. Setting to tilt the camera upward up to 30 degrees (like in DJI GO)
  2. Active exposure meter
  3. Ability to change video settings on the fly while recording
  4. Ability to take photo while recording video
  5. Ability to enlarge the histogram
  6. Landing page to honor metric or imperial settings
  7. Display the RC battery life on FPV screen
  8. Display the lowest cell battery voltage on FPV screen
  9. Cache flight video on the tablet
  10. Allow flight route to be played back (like in DJI GO)
  11. Flight simulator
  12. Ability to adjust stick sensitivity
  13. Ability to adjust braking speed
  14. ActiveTrack feature (like DJI GO)
  15. The ability to setup waypoint missions from the ground
  16. The ability to set a mission altitude for waypoint flights (takes a lot of time to set the desired altitude for each waypoint individually)
Requested Remote Controller features:
  1. HDMI output (for use with FPV goggles)
  2. Indented swivel positions (so there are major indentations for the swivel position to keep it from easily moving)
  3. Deeper indentations in wheel so it's not so easy to turn
  4. Standard USB 5V DC charging port
  5. Angle USB port on the back so the USB cable is not stressed when setting the remote controller down

Last edited:
Starlink:
1) An active Exposure Meter :p
2) Ability to change video settings on the fly, while recording.
3) Ability to take photo while recording video
4) Ability to enlarge the histogram
5) Landing page to honor metric or imperial settings
6) Display the RC battery life on FPV screen
7) Add an option for detailed battery information on FPV screen

RC:
1) Indented Swivel Positions (so there are major indentations for the swivel position to keep it from easily moving)

Flight video streamed to tablet cached in addition to Flight Route Playback & saved in event of aircraft loss & for operator protection from false claims.

Last edited:
Reactions: Springer
Virtual Flying / Training mode where flights can be simulated without actual aircraft

Thought of another one.. Would love to see a standard USB 5vdc charging port for the RC.

Another one... The right input wheel needs to be much stiffer or have deeper indentations. I'm constantly spinning the wheel by accident. Mine is really easy to move.

Ability to adjust yaw sensitivity (and any of the flight axes) of the RC controller stick. I still find it incredibly difficult to smoothly and accurately pan horizontally for good videography results with the XSP, despite the "fix" for yaw included in the last firmware update (1.2.8).

Reactions: Tpat591
Ability to adjust yaw sensitivity (and any of the flight axes) of the RC controller stick. I still find it incredibly difficult to smoothly and accurately pan horizontally for good videography results with the XSP, despite the "fix" for yaw included in the last firmware update (1.2.8).
+1

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tpat591
This isn't really a feature, more a bug but I thought I should put it here in case Autel is listening. Please correct the missing EXIF data for the .dng RAW file format.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials