Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Waypoint mission fail upload

Reaction score
Today I try to make a waypoint mission, I can to mark the waypoints in the App and here all is good, but when I select finish, this try to upload the route to 17%, and after a message is comming that "It can´t upload the route (waypoints)". Something have experience with this issue? Thanks.

So if I understand you......you had the X Star in hover status; tapped on the screen your waypoint(s); then it would only get 17% done then stating unable to upload???? First, I have never seen a status bar indicating percentage of a upload for the waypoints. It just ask a few questions which you select like "hover" at completion; or "return home" and it allows you to set the altitude for the waypoints as well.

Maybe I am missing something on your post?????

Reactions: Carlos Sevilla
The Uploading message comes after clicking on "Start", It usually uploads very quickly. The only error message I've seen is "Waypoint Too Far from Home", or something along those lines. This will happen if you try to open a Favorite that was set up for a different location.

Hello Sir, today Y test again but using the beta App and the result was the same, only today the upload bar was 50%. Today I took a picture to show the situation. Somebody knows which

Hello Sir, today Y test again but using the beta App and the result was the same, only today the upload bar was 50%. Today I took a picture to show the situation. Somebody knows which is the problem?

Attachments

• IMG_20161022_121800.jpg
    IMG_20161022_121800.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
Hello Sir, today Y test again but using the beta App and the result was the same, only today the upload bar was 50%. Today I took a picture to show the situation. Somebody knows which is the problem?

Carlos I do not get that prompt that I remember when doing waypoints. If I do, I must tune it out visually. I have the beta app running it and will do it today if the weather permits and see if it does give a % upload. But for the life of me I do not recall this prompt/indication.

Carlos I do not get that prompt that I remember when doing waypoints. If I do, I must tune it out visually. I have the beta app running it and will do it today if the weather permits and see if it does give a % upload. But for the life of me I do not recall this prompt/indication.

Thanks Michael, I will wait for your help if it is possible for you check the upload bar. Thanks in advance.

Hello Michael, I like to inform to you that today I can to read the internal memory of the XSP. I can´t to test it in the field by the rain, but my feeling in that all could be good now. When I test the waypoint mission, I will inform to you the results.

Thanks and regards.

Att. Carlos

I replied in one of the Facebook groups. I am familiar with the Upload progress bar. Typically the upload is very quick so it's easy to mix. On Saturday, I was uploading waypoints and a "Upload failed. Retry" message came up. I clicked on "retry" and it worked.

I don't have any idea about why your uploads fail. Have you tried very simple routes such as a two waypoint route?

Have you contacted Autel about the problem?

Thanks friends. Yesterday I made a test (only one waypoint) and it works good. The XST start the mission, go to height of 30 and go to the waypoint and makes the hover. I like to make a new test but with more waypoints. My feeling is that the things go good now. The last Sunday I can fix the problem and my feeling was now it is good and yesterday I can check it and all was good.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg