Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Warranty & Repair

Beauknows481

Reaction score
*UPDATE*
Nevermind. The ball is now rolling. Good luck.

My Evo II Pro is still under warranty. I've attempted to contact tech support for over a week now. I've called and emailed several times but I've yet to receive a reply. When I remain on hold for a tech, I make it to # 1 on the queue and the call drops with a message saying nobody is available and I will be contacted shortly. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. This is absolutely ridiculous. Can anyone please tell me if there's another way? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
Yes, you need to write about your issues to Autel, use all these Emails send a copy:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Please make sure your Subject matter reads these words:

Delay tactics and putting the cart before the horse, what a Shame !​

Those Ticket # are Sleeping Pills to put you back to sleep for they are waiting for your warrantee to expire ! !

I have even given up calling them up as firstly they do not pick the phone up and if I keep calling and force them to take my call, the lady there gets very annoyed and rude ! !
Still she would not really help ! !

Iny opinion when the warranty expired then you should maybe get a anser

I have been trying to get in touch with support since May 18 - however without success I have received a support number # 240404 but have still not been contacted.
From Denmark you can not call their support phone number, you just get the message that this number is not in use.

Since I have an important task, I have been forced to buy a new drone. "DJI mavic 3"

Just got this message from Autel:
Hello Johnathan,

Just got a message from Autel

Invoice #D7176​

:

Order summary​

Labor × 1
2 hours
$120.00
EVO II Aircraft - Bottom Shell Orange - Complete Assembly × 2$50.00
EVO II RC - Mainboard PCB × 2$270.00
Subtotal
$440.00
Shipping
$0.00
Total
$440.00 USD
Something wrong here, the filthy games continue, cover up after cover up.
Both my drones are like " New" without any damage other than just last firmware that screwed and froze my drones, .
The remote power refused to shut down, forcing me to open the remotes to disconnect the battery to save my remote battery !

You need to wake up and fix my drones and then correct those issues mentioned time after time with proper firmware.
A. The video feedback on both drones keeps freezing, forcing me to abort the mission just to re-boot all over again !
B. GPS takes awful long time before lock up after powering up the drone.
C. In the middle of taking 12 picture Panoramic pictures the drone stops taking pictures when its cold outside.
D. The remote battery needs charging often you needed a bigger battery to start with !

You have been playing games with hard to recover Autel Reputation at stake ! !
High time China Head Office Intervenes and look in to this scam ! !
Where is your upper management ?
look and see the deep corruption that has taken over Autel ! !

Regards,
Ajay Madan

I've attempted to contact tech support for over a month now. (weeks ago) I've called and emailed several times but I've yet to receive a reply. When I remain on hold for a tech, I make it to # 1 on the queue and the call drops EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. This is absolutely ridiculous. Don't buy an Autel!!!!!!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga