Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Walmart visit

TATER PIE

Reaction score
I just happened to visit Walmart today online. While there I looked up the EVO drone and was quite surprised as to what I found. All types of offers from drone alone to multiple packages. One even had 5 batteries and with the honey discount it was a little over $1200. There were also many body skins available. Take a look; you may find something you can use. I have been looking to buy for a long time and I figure if I can't find something here I never will. Good luck

I got a great deal from Adam at Maverick Drones. Super fast shipping, and great price.

I just happened to visit Walmart today online. While there I looked up the EVO drone and was quite surprised as to what I found. All types of offers from drone alone to multiple packages. One even had 5 batteries and with the honey discount it was a little over $1200. There were also many body skins available. Take a look; you may find something you can use. I have been looking to buy for a long time and I figure if I can't find something here I never will. Good luck
Before buying, just make sure you check out the seller who's selling the EVO on walmart.com. Some of the retailers have really bad reviews.

Reactions: macoman

I would stick with the Best Buy deal as theirs is basically a bird, three batteries, and the back for $899 ($999 and a $100 gift card). Being the Best Buy is an authorized retailer you will likely have less issues for warranty claims.

Autel is an easy company to reach, just ring them and see if the company your going to buy from is an Authorized dealer.

I would stick with the Best Buy deal as theirs is basically a bird, three batteries, and the back for $899 ($999 and a $100 gift card). Being the Best Buy is an authorized retailer you will likely have less issues for warranty claims.
899 is a great deal.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy