Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

VR visual quality

gasquetmike

Reaction score
I posted on here a while back, never did really get an answer. I need to know how the visual quality is when using vr goggles with the EVO. I fly a bebop 2 with VR almost %100 of the time. The quality of what I see through the goggles is probably 720p...not bad but not great either. I looked through some DJI goggles yesterday and its 1080p, very clear. I hate to go DJI but I need to see better than I am with the bebop2.someone out there must have used Vr with the EVO? Even Autel cant tell me?..Im tempted to get a EVO just so I can school everyone on what to expect!

You can adjust the visual setting from Smooth, Normal and High Def. Hi def is 1080p. Get box goggles like the VIPER XT and replace the receiver screen with your phone. I should be getting mine today and this way you can stay in standard view and really enjoy hi def. The VR is sensitive and the gimbal moves with your head so you have to keep your head still and you dont have the option to turn off head movement while using VR yet... Also VR is currently only supported on Android phones.

Reactions: gasquetmike
You can adjust the visual setting from Smooth, Normal and High Def. Hi def is 1080p. Get box goggles like the VIPER XT and replace the receiver screen with your phone. I should be getting mine today and this way you can stay in standard view and really enjoy hi def. The VR is sensitive and the gimbal moves with your head so you have to keep your head still and you dont have the option to turn off head movement while using VR yet... Also VR is currently only supported on Android phones.
Thanks Mad, i think im just going to jump in and buy the EVO. I got a message from Autel saying the same thing, 1080...I hadnt heard the gimbal moves with your head/...interesting..

Thanks Mad, i think im just going to jump in and buy the EVO. I got a message from Autel saying the same thing, 1080...I hadnt heard the gimbal moves with your head/...interesting..
This was a very welcome surprise when I found it out, as the BB2 doesn't move with your head. I liked the BB2 VR, but the Evos is far better IMO. I picked up a set or Zeiss VR goggles from Best Buy for the VR, thats what most people seem to suggest. Plus, the HUD on the Evo works with Android where it only worked with IOS on the BB2. Now I can actually see my altitude, speed, etc.!

Reactions: gasquetmike

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain