Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video transmission setting

Apollo11capcom

Reaction score
On the video transmission setting do you use smooth (default), normal or HD? (I don't have it in front of me but i think those are the options). Has anyone had a chance to test the difference between them, such as better range with one one the other, picture quality, etc.?

Last edited:
When I can remember I set it to 20hz and high definition. May just be my own mind, but I feel the 20hz gets me further video signal and the HD just because I want to see more clear lol

When I can remember I set it to 20hz and high definition. May just be my own mind, but I feel the 20hz gets me further video signal and the HD just because I want to see more clear lol
Interesting, so how does one read the graph, and what does it mean when the wave height increases and turns orange or red?

Interesting, so how does one read the graph, and what does it mean when the wave height increases and turns orange or red?

I think the levels are above the graph for colors. Green is best, I just figured a 20hz broadband signal is better than 5-10. I could be wrong, wish autel gave more insight on this. The dbm/MHz is the connection over noise level or something around those lines. Not too sure honestly

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coastaldrone