Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video software

FWIW I rejected Corel 10+ years ago as not user friendly. I have upgraded to a powerful Win10 with a free download of DaVinci Resolve and The Beginner's Guide to DaVinci Resolve 16 (Amazon). This editing software has great color management.
Agree about both Corel and Resolve. I've been learning DaVinci Resolve for its superior color corrections, image stabilization and the ability to handle 10-bit files. No more color banding in the sky and water :). The paid Studio version is much faster than the free version. I'm not sure about the added features, however.

Last edited:
For DaVinci users: there is tons of very high quality trainings available from Blackmagicdesign (videos, free PDFs, gigabytes of footage to support the lessons) - I do recommend to visit their education site:
It's difficult not to become their fan :)

It says about color matching rather than grading. So first you need one scene corrected and graded before this AI can be applied to remaining scenes, interesting anyway.
It sounds like an alternative to LUTs (look-up tables). Has anyone here tried Colourlab?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ben648691