Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video Show & Tell

I wonder how they made it go away so fast... Pretty cool setup.
We had very warm weather and it started to melt, so for safety they took it down with excavators and hauled away. It was a very cool setup. Using the explorer mission was very useful to fly the same route all the time, it was setup to avoid obstacles, and with RTH in mind for safe return if needed.

Here's some more wintertime in Stillwater Minnesota day and night aerial views. With the exception of a few seconds in the middle (captured with DJI P4P Obsidian) this majority of this was done with E2P. Note night sequences were flown and captured under my 107.29 daylight waiver.
Very nice!

Reactions: gschulzuio
Here's an early spring sunset hyperlapse (via E2P) of Ice berg races flowing south on St Croix River about 29 miles up steam from the Mississippi River near Stillwater Minnesota. Wisconsin is on the left, Minnesota on the Right, also seen is the Soo Line Arcola Railroad Bridge that is 110 years young with daily freight trains.

Have a video from another platform and want to share to the forum? Have videos from your phone, dslr camera? Well here you go, just let everyone know what kind of equipment you used.
Show and Tell.

Have a video from another platform and want to share to the forum? Have videos from your phone, dslr camera? Well here you go, just let everyone know what kind of equipment you used.
Show and Tell.

Discovered in an inaccessible pond in the woods across the street in Taylors SC. I doubt if I could get in there from anywhere, no trails & heavy brush all around. I decided to give it a look with my Evo 2 and discovered a big alligator Snapper. I didn't fly down for a closer look but did get him with 8x zoom. He is definitely king of his domain!

Привет! Озеро Элтон ... Где-то в России ...
Озеро очень соленое, 8 дюймов глубиной ...

Reactions: honkihonk
Mount Elbrus, the highest peak in the Caucasus Mountains, located on the border of the Republic of Kabardino-Balkaria and Karachay-Cherkessia. Elbrus is very beatiful. On Elbrus regulary disappear and die, as individuals and the whole group. Elbrus dangerous in bad weather, even for experienced climbers.

Reactions: Micha
Mount Elbrus, the highest peak in the Caucasus Mountains, located on the border of the Republic of Kabardino-Balkaria and Karachay-Cherkessia. Elbrus is very beatiful. On Elbrus regulary disappear and die, as individuals and the whole group. Elbrus dangerous in bad weather, even for experienced climbers.

nice

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58