Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video Show & Tell

Using my trusty EVO II Pro drone, all settings were manual with an ND filter. One of several videos I will be posting of my trip to Colorado. From Twin Lakes, to Aspen, Snowmass Village, Basalt, Carbondale, Granite, McClure Pass, Highway 550, Ouray, Silverton, San Juan National Forest, and through to Durango.

Reactions: MikeReidPhotography

All clips were taken in a single day around Silverton, Ouray, and the San Juan Mountains. Filmed with an EVO II Pro drone on the 28th of September of 2021. Post-processed in Premiere Pro at 4K (3996 x 2160) and 60FPS. The morning began coming into Silverton through the San Juan National forest to find Silverton covered in fog, allowing for some great shots over and through the mist. We rented a UTV for the day but could not use it due to the cold rain and sleet. We ended up taking my 4X4 truck into the mountains this day. We went into the San Juan mountains via Silverton, then took Highway 550 (Million Dollar Highway) towards Ouray to capture additional footage.

Reactions: MikeReidPhotography
A short Video I Shot yesterday, I think I need to change the Aperture to get the Far field into focus more. Thoughts?

Very nice Derweissehal, beautiful area and that bridge makes it even better. A lot of history off Pecos river, thousands of pioneers crossed that river rich with history.

And congratulations getting to learn the Autel Evo 2 well, keep up the good work was a pleasant treat to view,

Thanks for the treat!

Went through Virginia not long ago. Autumn had progressed but the country was still beautiful.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58