Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Video Show & Tell

Here's some night footage, wintertime in Stillwater Minnesota. With the exception of the first 12 seconds (shot with a Mavic), the rest was captured with my Evo II Pro. Note that night sequences were flown and captured under my 107.29 daylight waiver.

Reactions: frosty beach
Here's some more wintertime in Stillwater Minnesota day and night aerial views. With the exception of a few seconds in the middle (captured with DJI P4P Obsidian) this majority of this was done with E2P. Note night sequences were flown and captured under my 107.29 daylight waiver.

Here's some more wintertime in Stillwater Minnesota day and night aerial views. With the exception of a few seconds in the middle (captured with DJI P4P Obsidian) this majority of this was done with E2P. Note night sequences were flown and captured under my 107.29 daylight waiver.
Looks like a winter wonderland the way you filmed it. I think I would have flown under the bridge though. ;)

Reactions: gschulzuio
Nice clip
Thanks. I have a long way to go to get to even half good. Most of this one is 2-3 times the normal speed so it looks even worse but I am getting better with each flight, picture, and video.

About half of this one was taken with an Evo 2 and the other half with a Mini 2.

Thanks. I have a long way to go to get to even half good. Most of this one is 2-3 times the normal speed so it looks even worse but I am getting better with each flight, picture, and video.

About half of this one was taken with an Evo 2 and the other half with a Mini 2.
Nice job, especially using multiple/different cameras/aircraft.

Reactions: Eagle928
Here's a timelapse/hyperlapse of a freeway interchange around sunset taken with E2P. Objective was to see how stable E2P would be around sunset and light wind conditions. Minimal color correction with the footage, however slowed speed to 1/3. Aircraft was about 390' AGL, temp 34F, light side wind gusts of 14-17mph, the E2P was very stable.

Reactions: Eagle928
very nice, did you shoot log, none or something else? Reason I ask is have noticed E2P if you let it tends to boost/saturate reds/oranges.
I used a lut then added just a touch of saturation. I wanted the few colors in the video to pop. Filmed at 4K 60FPS. I had to learn how to get youtube to allow HD up to 8K. Kind of an odd way of doing it with the Chrome browser app but it works. Now instead of just 380p it has HD.

I used a lut then added just a touch of saturation. I wanted the few colors in the video to pop. Filmed at 4K 60FPS. I had to learn how to get youtube to allow HD up to 8K. Kind of an odd way of doing it with the Chrome browser app but it works. Now instead of just 380p it has HD.
Nice, thks

Zephyr Theatre Ice Maze Downtown Stillwater Minnesota, captured over a two month period. Before construction, Ice Block Arrival, construction spanning a couple of weeks, opening day and night, subsequent days and night, then it was gone. Images captured with E2P daily during construction except for one day due to weather. Waypoint mission was used along with hand flown to capture video and photos. Another feature of the E2P used was leveraging its zoom capability to enable images that appear as flying over the Ice Maze while staying safely outside and not flying over people. Night footage was captured via 107.29 daylight waiver.

Zephyr Theatre Ice Maze Downtown Stillwater Minnesota, captured over a two month period. Before construction, Ice Block Arrival, construction spanning a couple of weeks, opening day and night, subsequent days and night, then it was gone. Images captured with E2P daily during construction except for one day due to weather. Waypoint mission was used along with hand flown to capture video and photos. Another feature of the E2P used was leveraging its zoom capability to enable images that appear as flying over the Ice Maze while staying safely outside and not flying over people. Night footage was captured via 107.29 daylight waiver.
I wonder how they made it go away so fast... Pretty cool setup.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58