Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

V2 Controller low res and laggy by design or…?

KS-6

Reaction score
I have and fly 3 different drones for a verity of reasons and my EVO II pro Enterprise with the V2 controller is the biggest one. All seems fine overall but I am wondering if I don’t have the video transmission setup incorrectly. Compared to my DJI smart controllers it seems laggy and pretty low resolution and pretty much consistently so at any distance and interference level.

The telemetry and all signals seem solid, lots of satellites as well but it is just not the level of video feed I would expect from this setup.

Is there something I need to check or is it just this way by design?

I have and fly 3 different drones for a verity of reasons and my EVO II pro Enterprise with the V2 controller is the biggest one. All seems fine overall but I am wondering if I don’t have the video transmission setup incorrectly. Compared to my DJI smart controllers it seems laggy and pretty low resolution and pretty much consistently so at any distance and interference level.

The telemetry and all signals seem solid, lots of satellites as well but it is just not the level of video feed I would expect from this setup.

Is there something I need to check or is it just this way by design?
That was my experience as well. I had to have it modded with an Alientech Pro antenna mod to get anything remotely comparable to DJI performance, and it still isn't even close! The Autel advertised range is completely bogus!

Our Evo Pro II v.2 controller works great. Resolution is fine and only a slight lag that is pretty comparable to my mini 2. Maybe check your firmware and update?

I have started switching between smooth and hi def depending on distance and that has helped. It’s still not as good as my Mavic 2, Mavic 3 or Mini 3 but it is better and workable.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout