Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us
ADA, would you mind measuring one of the old LiPo packs and tell me what the physical dimensions are of the actual battery pouches?

I've found a few LiPo packs on one of the Chinese sites, but until my latest acquisition gets here, I'm loathe to tear my one battery pack apart...

Looking at these at the moment, and will be digging some more on going to LiOn cylindrical cells, but they seem to be difficult to find in the 10c or higher discharge rates.

LPHD8850097 4900 mAh 8.8 x 50 x 97 5C 3.7V
(A bit 'spooky' about this one, as 5c is right on the edge. I did take the drone and watch the current when I had it go straight up, and the display read about 28 amps for one or two reads..)

LPHD9544100 4000 mAh 100 x 44 x 9.5 20C 3,7V
Thanks,

Steve
roughly calculated at 88mm x 47mm x 8mm - but they have to be 4900 mah each to match the existing battery performance

roughly calculated at 88mm x 47mm x 8mm - but they have to be 4900 mah each to match the existing battery performance
I got another x-star and it has three packs in fairly good shape. Starting teardown of the first pack I got because it's swollen too much to get back in the aircraft...

Hi, I have been trying to get my x-star off the ground now for the last 6 months. I cant believe we cant get batteries even a generic replacement from somewhere. Doesnt someone know which chinese factory made these in the first place and we put an order in, in bulk!
Anyway I got a phantom 3 battery and connected up the terminals to my x-star drone and it did fire up the drone but the remote control said "unkown battery" ". Has anyone tried cracking open the phantom 3 battery using their cells in the x-star battery case? If not Ill been having a go when I get chance. I just think its disgusting autel has stopped getting these batteries rendering the drone useless its not as if it was a cheap drone. I will not be getting autel products again, ever!!
I'm in the same situation, I'm looking for battery it doesn't work anymore, Did you solve the problem with you X star autel drone!?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg