Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Robotics Care

Just got my care sorted , ended up calling in they gave me a 72 Hr window with a activation code finally to my email. Got there in the end :) They must be busy!

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
TRIED 100 TIMS ,ALWAYS " activated fail " I CANN'T ACTIVITE THE AUTEL CARE , SEND AN EMAIL , NO ANY RESPONES! NIGHTMARE!!!,

the step 3, i input all right information and press the next , pop up the window " activate failed" ,
sorry i dont think i can help you any further since i wouldn't know why it's not taking the final step. it's good that you have contacted autel and i'm sure they can help you but they are taking an unusually long time to respond. in the meantime, perhaps you can check this page and see what results you get:

I purchased from thier "official" aliexpress store. Autel Care went through no problem although the "coverage region" stated EU instead of NA.

At first it did not work until I realized the SN starts with NAO instead of NA0.

It's a little confusing on the Autel website. It says Autel Robotics Care is only available in US, China and EU yet elsewhere I think it's saying if you live outside those regions you are still covered but will need to get your drone to and from the nearest Autel Centre in those countries at your cost? Do I have that right?

It's a little confusing on the Autel website. It says Autel Robotics Care is only available in US, China and EU yet elsewhere I think it's saying if you live outside those regions you are still covered but will need to get your drone to and from the nearest Autel Centre in those countries at your cost? Do I have that right?
i live in Canada , its official website said the autel care cover the us and canada , so i bought .

Reactions: Bussty
i forget about autel care on my nano until autel emailed me and said your coverage is about to expire, would you like to pay for another year, same price? my nano is still practically new but i really hope to use it more if only the smart controller will become compatible. i went ahead and paid for another year (2nd year) even though brand new nano drones are pretty "cheap."

I got my Care service key pretty quickly in email, but it doesn't accept it in their activation website. Says I entered the serial number incorrectly. I'm using the SN from the app. Customer service also couldn't get it registered so I'm waiting to hear back from China. This is my first Autel and this is not the best first impression, tbh.

Edit: They sent me a new service key and all's good.

Last edited:
For new people getting their Nano and Lite drones right away from legitimate and non-legitimate sources, what are you doing about Autel Robotics Care? Have you tried to enter your s/n into the database to trigger the official insurance? I think you have up to 48 hours to do it....or else you can send in your drone later. I'm just curious if the program exists for these new drone or if all s/n are valid.

I forget but you may be able to get Autel Robotics Care when activating the drone using your phone and remote, if someone has the details (i.e. prices, etc) please let us know what you find. For me Autel Robotics Care is a must so if I get my drone early, I may have to wait.
Is this mandatory, to have to purchase an Autel Robotics Care plan prior to be able to connect and fly my drone?
My activation fails every time I try and won’t even let me get into the app

TRIED 100 TIMS ,ALWAYS " activated fail " I CANN'T ACTIVITE THE AUTEL CARE , SEND AN EMAIL , NO ANY RESPONES! NIGHTMARE!!!,
The exact same thing is happening to me I just purchased the Autel Nano Plus premium from Costco and it fails every time. I emailed Autel and no response.
I’m about to return this drone and get something else. I own other brands and never has an issue with a drone forcing me to activate to buy an assurance care plan

Is this mandatory, to have to purchase an Autel Robotics Care plan prior to be able to connect and fly my drone?
My activation fails every time I try and won’t even let me get into the app
It is not mandatory to purchase an Autel Robotics Care plan prior to being able to connect and fly the drone. As far as I know, you can activate the drone and then decide whether to buy the plan afterwards. See details here: Autel Robotics Care

The exact same thing is happening to me I just purchased the Autel Nano Plus premium from Costco and it fails every time. I emailed Autel and no response.
I’m about to return this drone and get something else. I own other brands and never has an issue with a drone forcing me to activate to buy an assurance care plan
Not sure about what is an "assurance" care plan?

Sorry I called it incorrectly, I'm reffering to the Autel Robotics Care.
I called Autel and they told me is not mandatory.
The issue I'm having is while in the app and devices connected, it is asking my to activate for warranty, accepted terms and conditions, then it says activation failed try again.
Must have done it 100s of times and it will fail.
So it will not go past this screen and cannot fly.
Autel told me to delete and reinstall app, and no difference.

Sorry I called it incorrectly, I'm reffering to the Autel Robotics Care.
I called Autel and they told me is not mandatory.
The issue I'm having is while in the app and devices connected, it is asking my to activate for warranty, accepted terms and conditions, then it says activation failed try again.
Must have done it 100s of times and it will fail.
So it will not go past this screen and cannot fly.
Autel told me to delete and reinstall app, and no difference.
Sorry I don't know; it's been too long since I remember the activation process. But if you got it from Costco, I would go back and exchange the drone for another if you have thoroughly troubleshoot the issue and you believe you have a defective drone. Perhaps a different one might work out for you.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58