Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Robotics Care

kenautelevo2pro

Reaction score
For new people getting their Nano and Lite drones right away from legitimate and non-legitimate sources, what are you doing about Autel Robotics Care? Have you tried to enter your s/n into the database to trigger the official insurance? I think you have up to 48 hours to do it....or else you can send in your drone later. I'm just curious if the program exists for these new drone or if all s/n are valid.

I forget but you may be able to get Autel Robotics Care when activating the drone using your phone and remote, if someone has the details (i.e. prices, etc) please let us know what you find. For me Autel Robotics Care is a must so if I get my drone early, I may have to wait.

For new people getting their Nano and Lite drones right away from legitimate and non-legitimate sources, what are you doing about Autel Robotics Care? Have you tried to enter your s/n into the database to trigger the official insurance? I think you have up to 48 hours to do it....or else you can send in your drone later. I'm just curious if the program exists for these new drone or if all s/n are valid.

I forget but you may be able to get Autel Robotics Care when activating the drone using your phone and remote, if someone has the details (i.e. prices, etc) please let us know what you find. For me Autel Robotics Care is a must so if I get my drone early, I may have to wait.
I opened a ticket yesterday there apparently is a bug in their software causing issues associated Autel Care to some drones. I will update when I get resolution to the issue.

I happened to buy from a source outside US. I did ping on them to find out if US warranty would cover and they said 'No' but they said their warranty is good to go even if the drone is used elsewhere (Not sure how that will work). They did provide me with the following link Autel Care-Autel Robotics Official Website to buy the extended care. I have yet to get my drone (Its in Transit) so don't have a s/n to verify. According to them, I should have no issues getting enrolled into the Autel Care program.... will wait and see.

Reactions: bkushner

I bought a Nano+ from Autopilot.com and and Lite+ from RCgoing.com both in China and AutelCare has been activated. the nano they had front end issues and had to apply the AutelCare via the backend systems but all is good!!

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
I bought a Nano+ from Autopilot.com and and Lite+ from RCgoing.com both in China and AutelCare has been activated. the nano they had front end issues and had to apply the AutelCare via the backend systems but all is good!!
Did you do the Nano+ Autel Care issue by phone or by email? I tried calling but it automatically goes to voicemail. So emailed after & got a support ticket#.

I bought the care last week. Support had to help me along.

clearly the database is not fully ready since the product just launched; just got my drone but i will check back next week.

Reactions: kccumm
Once you purchase the care package how long does it take to get the email with the code to activate it? I’m worried it will push past 48 hrs

Once you purchase the care package how long does it take to get the email with the code to activate it? I’m worried it will push past 48 hrs
when i clicked the BUY button, i had a valid service key in my inbox in under a minute.

you can buy the service plan BEFORE you activate your aircraft. your email containing the service key will have a link that you will use to input your aircraft serial number (which i obtained off the box). turns out it is the same serial number that you find in the sky app.

Yeah I purchased it after I activated it yesterday, it’s taking a while for me to get that code? I got the PayPal confirmation that the care plan has been paid but nothing else?

Reactions: Yowie88
Yeah I purchased it after I activated it yesterday, it’s taking a while for me to get that code? I got the PayPal confirmation that the care plan has been paid but nothing else?
maybe check your spam folder, it really shouldn't take that long. i didn't use paypal.

also i think this is an item sold thru the shop app, maybe you can check there as well....mine is showing as shipped.

This is all I got after I bought it.

I’m living in Australia and got this from a Hong Kong importer if that changes things? I believe it still valid everywhere though? Just means I have to send it to Hong Kong. It just says unfulfilled so maybe tomorrow I’ll get the email with the code when it’s business hours, pretty stupid though as it will be over 48 hrs post registration 🙄

Attachments

• 8F928C83-F526-4982-A16E-CE3E1AF572FF.jpeg
    8F928C83-F526-4982-A16E-CE3E1AF572FF.jpeg
    412.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
This is all I got after I bought it.

I’m living in Australia and got this from a Hong Kong importer if that changes things? I believe it still valid everywhere though? Just means I have to send it to Hong Kong. It just says unfulfilled so maybe tomorrow I’ll get the email with the code when it’s business hours, pretty stupid though as it will be over 48 hrs post registration 🙄
i didn't know how long it was going to take which is why i refused to activate first until i had a key in hand. im sure autel will sort it out for you since all timing is documented. good luck!

Man I still haven’t had a reply from autel with a activation code email or their support team this is pretty poor , I’m just going to make a PayPal claim for a refund I think

Man I still haven’t had a reply from autel with a activation code email or their support team this is pretty poor , I’m just going to make a PayPal claim for a refund I think
they are really really slow and i would give it a week since you have couple months to make a ppl claim

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58