Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

UAV App or Autel Enterprise App

Specky

Reaction score
A brief overview of where I'm at... I have two unserviceable 4T's, nearly straight out of the box.

Today I recieved two replacement controllers.

The replacement controllers are running the UAV app, where as the orginals are running the Autel Enterprise App.

The replacement RCs were paired with their respective drones and updated.

This is where I spotted that there's a subtle difference... with the UAV App I can't log into my account on the Autel "support" as the Icon isn't there.

Any help greatfully received

Attachments

• IMG-20230919-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20230919-WA0006.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20230919-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20230919-WA0004.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG-20230919-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20230919-WA0005.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG-20230919-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230919-WA0003.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 10
You will likely need to send these two units back to Autel so the proper software can be installed for you. Contact Autel by phone, immediately, if you can.

Damn... and other extreme profanities...

Not a happy bunny.

Many thanks for your reply though, it's greatly appreciated.

Damn... and other extreme profanities...

Not a happy bunny.

Many thanks for your reply though, it's greatly appreciated.
You're very welcome! I hope you get it taken care of soon. I enjoy my 4T and I would have been very upset by this myself.

The proverbial penny has just dropped.... of course there’s two Apps... or it makes sense in my mind...

If you have an Autel Evo Max 4T... you’d naturally use the Autel Enterprise App... but if you have a Patriot Evo Max 4T (Russian) then you’d use the UAV App... (Generic App for other drones).

Both would be at the latest Firmware standard... but with subtle differences.

Hopefully I’ll get to the bottom of all this... it’s very frustrating...

I didn't, they're replacements from Autel for faulty units. They have now confirmed the replacement controllers do have the incorrect software on them... I'm awaiting for replacements... for the replacements...

Пресловутая копейка только что упала... конечно, есть два приложения... или, на мой взгляд, это имеет смысл...

Если у вас есть Autel Evo Max 4T... вы, естественно, будете использовать приложение Autel Enterprise... но если у вас Patriot Evo Max 4T (русский), то вы будете использовать приложение UAV... (Общее приложение для другие дроны).

Оба будут иметь последнюю версию прошивки... но с небольшими отличиями.

Надеюсь, я докопаюсь до сути... это очень расстраивает...
БПЛА не является российской разработкой и не имеет никакого отношения к Патриоту. Не вводите людей в заблуждение.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan