Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tom Petty was right... The waiting is the hardest part ♫

Eagle's Eye Photo

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
And even for low light, if you do not shoot RAW and properly develop the image it will look no different from the 8K....but when you do it can produce some pretty amazing footage for such a small platform.

View attachment 10377
Finally picked up a E2P... pricing this week and the above photo sealed the deal. ?

Last edited:
Finally picked up a E2P... pricing this week and the above photo sealed the deal. ?
The photo does make a strong point. I ordered the E2P Rugged Bundle as well (not that I needed it - I have more ways to fly and take photos & videos than needed - but it's damn fun).

That's great to hear, welcome to the Autel family. In case you want to replicate that photo the settings were:

Shutter: 1/5s
Aperture: F2.8
ISO: 100
WB: Auto
Format: RAW
RAW Processor: Lightroom

The hard part of course is getting the sunset to cooperate as well as the city lights.

Received the E2P Rugged bundle from Wellbots today... some notes:

Overall, transaction went well with Wellbots... sale price as advertised, free shipping and to my surprise, no NM sales tax charged.

Single caveat: If using Wellbots, their system will allow the entry of a PO Box as a shipping address. There is a service called Smart Post that enables FedEx to deliver to PO Boxes, but apparently Wellbots is not setup to use that service. Since they use Fedex Ground for delivery, what ends up happening is that delivery will be delayed... and Fedex will have to contact you as the recipient for an updated physical address to deliver to. Moral of the story... just use a physical street address.

I fully expected to list 3 pair of standard Evo II props that come with the package, as I have already come to the decision to use the low noise props. Come to my surprise, that apparently the low noise props are being shipped as OEM included hardware. I'm covered with 5 pair...?

I will be listing in the classifieds, one unused rugged case, as I will be going with an existing camera backpack.

So... time to breakout the tunes. As this thread indicates, Tom Petty has always been my favorite drone music writer. Yes yes, Phil Collins was an early adopter with In The Air, Tonight... but Tom really brought the genre into focus:

Free Fallin' - about his "Fall from the Sky" event

Don't Come Around Here No More - about his flyaway

the experience of both resulting in -

Don't Do Me Like That

Pain is so often, the source of art... ?

Received the E2P Rugged bundle from Wellbots today... some notes:

Overall, transaction went well with Wellbots... sale price as advertised, free shipping and to my surprise, no NM sales tax charged.

Single caveat: If using Wellbots, their system will allow the entry of a PO Box as a shipping address. There is a service called Smart Post that enables FedEx to deliver to PO Boxes, but apparently Wellbots is not setup to use that service. Since they use Fedex Ground for delivery, what ends up happening is that delivery will be delayed... and Fedex will have to contact you as the recipient for an updated physical address to deliver to. Moral of the story... just use a physical street address.

I fully expected to list 3 pair of standard Evo II props that come with the package, as I have already come to the decision to use the low noise props. Come to my surprise, that apparently the low noise props are being shipped as OEM included hardware. I'm covered with 5 pair...?

I will be listing in the classifieds, one unused rugged case, as I will be going with an existing camera backpack.

So... time to breakout the tunes. As this thread indicates, Tom Petty has always been my favorite drone music writer. Yes yes, Phil Collins was an early adopter with In The Air, Tonight... but Tom really brought the genre into focus:

Free Fallin' - about his "Fall from the Sky" event

Don't Come Around Here No More - about his flyaway

the experience of both resulting in -

Don't Do Me Like That

Pain is so often, the source of art... ?
Congrats on getting your E2P Rugged. My delivery from Wellbots is due tomorrow. Thanks for confirming they're coming with the low noise props; great to know.

Too bad we can't fly with Tom Petty anymore, but we can enjoy his music; I have great associations of listening to TP while heading to the slopes - great times.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58