Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tilted horizon problem fixed?

Yes. It seems random at best. But for those of us having issues with the last firmware update, the issue is very real and very frustrating. I’m not hating Autel. I love this thing when it is good, because when it is good, it is GOOD. I’m happy for those of you who aren’t having the issues a bunch of us are having on 2.5.0. Enjoy your Evo II to the fullest. Autel seems to be aware of, and has acknowledged, a compass issue at the moment. I am hoping this all goes away in a (hopefully very very soon) future update. They have been coming out with frequent updates and additions since I have had mine. Adios!

I have the issue too. I bought my drone at Christmas time (2020). SO frustrated! The issue seems most prevalent when I do hyperlapse. It seems though the drone does not hold position and the horizon tilts bad. It is ruining all of my hyperlapse sunsets! How do I fix this. I do not want to just complain. I want to find and fix the issue and get on.

I have the issue too. I bought my drone at Christmas time (2020). SO frustrated! The issue seems most prevalent when I do hyperlapse. It seems though the drone does not hold position and the horizon tilts bad. It is ruining all of my hyperlapse sunsets! How do I fix this. I do not want to just complain. I want to find and fix the issue and get on.
It’s been two months since there has been a firmware release and the issue still persists for me too. All we can do is hope Autel releases a firmware that corrects this issue sooner than later.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58