Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The worst thing I did was drop DJI and buy an AUTEL lite+. - I'm going back to dji

There are options (not factory) to remove geofencing and restrictions from DJI drones

I researched all of them before deciding the only reliable option was to leave DJI. They are very hit or miss, one update can remove them and block them from being re-installed, installation of them voids any support you might have gotten if something went wrong that wasn't your fault, the code itself that you buy from them could be buggy and cause you to lose your drone; and for me, the biggest thing is DJI added a HW chip that made removing it nearly impossible in many of their drones; playing cat and mouse with DJI and geofencing when you are running a business is not a viable option in my book.

I saw many stories like @Eagle928 and that's if you even have a DJI drone that is on the "compatible" list. There is also always the chance that DJI decides to simply ground any drone they find with the bypassed FW....rendering your drone useless.

Reactions: Eagle928
DJI находится в световых годах от Autel.

Лучшая поддержка
Лучшие контроллеры с опциями
Лучшие дроны
Лучшая цена

Я возвращаюсь к dji

здесь нет nfz, высота 2600, мы делаем усиление в 1 ватт

DJI находится в световых годах от Autel.

Лучшая поддержка
Лучшие контроллеры с опциями
Лучшие дроны
Лучшая цена

Я возвращаюсь к dji

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-26-15-38-58-50_08f285cb8fc4cb9933e1a807ac7617df.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-26-15-38-58-50_08f285cb8fc4cb9933e1a807ac7617df.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 8
I dropped DJI due to its' geofencing. I was often unable to shoot waterfront homes because the navy has most of the Admiralty Inlet and Hood Canal "restricted." After a discussion regarding Navel Base Kitsap I learned that the restriction requires drones to stay a distance of 3000' from Navy vessels... It is NOT a no-fly zone.
I loved my EVO ll Pro V1 that I bought 2 years ago and I talked others into buying them because of their superior camera results. Now I have a V3 and it's been a nightmare with the controller battery and COMPLETE lack of service or even communication with the folks at Autel. Sad, but I do still love the images that come out of my EVO.
Besides the batteries, how is the V3? Would you recommend it? I’m considering the V3 or Air3.

DJI is light years away from Autel.

Best support
Best controllers with options
Best drones
Best price

I'm going back to dji
Build your own. Takes a while to collect all the stuff you need . Only because I'm on a Australian pension and that doesn't help when everything is usd plus 10% tax .dji are good for people with no time .lots of money .and couldn't be bothered learning I assume all the junk that comes with .if I was like that ide own a dji ..all drones are going to get better .longer flight times go here .meet ya there .go over to this place take some pics come back when your done then off to the pub to pick me up lol. Hopefully I didn't hurt anyone's feelings if I did it was not intended.
ScritzAir. Have a good Easter weekend Jesus died for all our sins and we should be happy about that or all of us would end up in he'll.love ya all.yes I missed a lot people get way to offended over the truth now a days.xo peace ✌️ 😊

Reactions: tbran6
With no time I meant that there working .and I'm sure a BNF is about the same price .I built a geprc mark5 and it cost me more than if I bought it off the shelf .so I got radiomaster tx16s as the boxer didn't exist at that time then the adapter happymodel for expresslrs up to 1watt ! Used that to learn how to fly on the games on pc .then brought all the stuff .I'm not going into that it would take all day. Lost a couple of drones my own fault hitting wrong switches and not turning goggles on to record it was hot as .now I just buy when I can from aliexpress and ebay put it together ❤️ way fun .grandkids love watching ! Got the 7 year old started soldering and go fly slowly 🐌. Peace ✌️

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy