Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The promised firmware update first quarter of 2017, still coming?

Question #1 there is no tutorial as of yet. I say yet because it was mentioned on their facebook page they had a video tutorial made up and just needed some editing and it would be uploaded to Youtube.
It is pretty basic. Start up the App, your phone or tablet has acquired enough Sats to display the map all you do is open the waypoint display just like before. It will ask you to agree to a disclaimer of working off line. Once you do that you can plot your course and save it. You still have the safe circle so your home point needs to be inside that circle.

Question #2 is a good one. From most comments I have seen Autel has said they are spending all of their resources on R&D (research and development) what ever that means.

I saw this tutorial on offline waypoit setup on youtube
Looks pretty easy! I see they still have that aggressive turn when it switches to fly to another waypoint. Nothing that a little post-production can't fix. Mission planning before flight is an improvement for sure.

Looks pretty easy! I see they still have that aggressive turn when it switches to fly to another waypoint.

One way to compensate is to use the left stick to change the yaw and "aim" the XSP at the next waypoint before you get to the upcoming one.

Second, there's an option to "face next waypoint," though the yaw may be faster than you want...

Hope that helps...

One way to compensate is to use the left stick to change the yaw and "aim" the XSP at the next waypoint before you get to the upcoming one.

Second, there's an option to "face next waypoint," though the yaw may be faster than you want...

Hope that helps...

Yes, I have used those work arounds. Thanks.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson