Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The prices just go up!

edgardcafe

Reaction score
Just to you guys know that the nano+, lite, lite + prices just go up !
“Due to the impact of increased US tariffs on Chinese imported products.”

I just saw a message from Mr. Ken Booth on Facebook.
I checked the website before posting but I’m not able to see the price of the regular nano.

Check the website!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
brief look, appears they have. this is before some of the major retails even start to sell the drones; still on pre-order at the old price. going to be blow to sales for sure. glad i got my nano+ premium but i can't find any extra red batteries.

also i see stock outages on many of the popular colors. buy now if you want something anytime soon at the lowest price.

I thought there was something wrong when I was looking at the prices of the Nano+ on auteldrones.com - Guess not...

Holy Moly, they're now charging $1099 for the Nano+ premium - NO way would I pay that (I had a hard enough time ponying up the $949)! So current prices are $949 for the "standard" and $1099 for the "premium" (NO WAY JOSE)

I don't think the nano is up at all because it's not available (I actually haven't seen the standard nano (not +) for sale on their site yet at all)...

Reactions: edgardcafe
I didn't check, but if you're interested in a nano+ (and or premium bundle version) you may still be able to get it for $949 (or 799 for the standard) through vendors such as B&H photo/video, or adorama ;)

Yes, I actually just ran over to both B&H photo/video and Adorama to check for you. If you are interested in the Nano+ premium, FOR $949 (and NOT $1099) I would highly suggest ordering from either B&H or Adorama ASAP before they possibly jack their prices up too !!!!!!!

I wonder if Auteldrones.com is just having another pricing "glitch" though too (although you say you saw a comment that actually mentioned them "having" to raise the price?)

At one point in time Auteldrones.com had the Autel Evo Nano+ Premium listed for $799, so I bought it IMMEDIATELY. I figured this was a glitch (or more like their web-master messing something up), and sure enough I was correct. By the very next morning I had received an email telling me they were cancelling my order because they didn't have enough stock. More like, because you clowns realized you almost sold me a $949 product for only $799. I checked my credit account right after seeing the email and sure enough they had also IMMEDIATELY refunded my $799 too..!

Not that I actually expected them to "honor" the Nano+ Premium sale for only $799, but of course I was hoping for it. I strongly feel that, since they weren't even honest with me (inventory problems my arse, more like, again, because you didn't wanna sell me an item that's supposed to be $949 for only $799) that I will NEVER be doing ANY business with them in the future either anyways... I would have appreciated the HONESTY of them stating "sorry we cannot 'honor' your order because of a glitch on our end", at least THAT would have been HONEST... Bear in mind my order was on 9 of JAN, and even their site said they wouldn't start shipping until 15 JAN (so again, stock/inventory problems my arse ~ LIARS)..!

But yeah, due to personal bias, I couldn't honestly recommend doing business with that specific vendor anyway. I would certainly personally recommend either B&H photo/video AND/OR Adorama though. I have done tons of business with both in the past and they're both good/reputable companies..!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to you guys know that the nano+, lite, lite + prices just go up !
“Due to the impact of increased US tariffs on Chinese imported products.”

I just saw a message from Mr. Ken Booth on Facebook.
I checked the website before posting but I’m not able to see the price of the regular nano.

Check the website!

Seems odd, seeing on Facebook and not on this forum. I’m trying to sell mine, this might make it easier.

Reactions: Sparc343
I wonder if Auteldrones.com is just having another pricing "glitch" though too (although you say you saw a comment that actually mentioned them "having" to raise the price?)

At one point in time Auteldrones.com had the Autel Evo Nano+ Premium listed for $799, so I bought it IMMEDIATELY. I figured this was a glitch (or more like their web-master messing something up), and sure enough I was correct. By the very next morning I had received an email telling me they were cancelling my order because they didn't have enough stock. More like, because you clowns realized you almost sold me a $949 product for only $799. I checked my credit account right after seeing the email and sure enough they had also IMMEDIATELY refunded my $799 too..!

Not that I actually expected them to "honor" the Nano+ Premium sale for only $799, but of course I was hoping for it. I strongly feel that, since they weren't even honest with me (inventory problems my arse, more like, again, because you didn't wanna sell me an item that's supposed to be $949 for only $799) that I will NEVER be doing ANY business with them in the future either anyways... I would have appreciated the HONESTY of them stating "sorry we cannot 'honor' your order because of a glitch on our end", at least THAT would have been HONEST... Bear in mind my order was on 9 of JAN, and even their site said they wouldn't start shipping until 15 JAN (so again, stock/inventory problems my arse ~ LIARS)..!

But yeah, due to personal bias, I couldn't honestly recommend doing business with that specific vendor anyway. I would certainly personally recommend either B&H photo/video AND/OR Adorama though. I have done tons of business with both in the past and they're both good/reputable companies..!
with all due respect, you really really sound confused. why exactly do you think bh and adorama cannot ship a drone to you today? is it probably because they haven't received any from auteldrones.com? LOL

with all due respect, you really really sound confused. why exactly do you think bh and adorama cannot ship a drone to you today? is it probably because they haven't received any from auteldrones.com? LOL

Yet you can place an order with them for the "old prices"! I'm NOT paying an additional $150 even if it meant I'd get it quicker! Why would I order a nano+premium for 1099 from them when I can order it for 949 from BH or Adorama! No confusion there ;)

Plus I kind of doubt auteldrones.com supplies BH or Adorama, they're a vendor just like the others... Chances are BH and Adorama are supplied from an actual supplier (like the manufacturer, just like auteldrones is).

That would be like Walmart getting inventory from Target or visa versa...

Plus I kind of doubt auteldrones.com supplies BH or Adorama, they're a vendor just like the others... Chances are BH and Adorama are supplied from an actual supplier (like the manufacturer, just like auteldrones is).
Auteldrones.com is as close to official as it gets. When you got to Autel Robotics to buy a drone, you get rerouted to auteldrones.com for purchase.

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
Yet you can place an order with them for the "old prices"! I'm NOT paying an additional $150 even if it meant I'd get it quicker! Why would I order a nano+premium for 1099 from them when I can order it for 949 from BH or Adorama! No confusion there ;)
you will be placing a pre-order at b&h, not an order. there's no way to know for sure if the prices on a pre-order will be honored. a pre-order means different things to different merchants. i think you'll see all the major resellers make the same move.

Reactions: Rubik3x
As a consumer yes, but major vendors and suppliers don't source the same place that sells consumer direct, usually...

Usually manufacturers don't sell consumer direct, they will sell to distributors and vendors that then sell to the public.

Of course the are exceptions to this, but it's not common... Ask anyone you know in logistics, or find a friend in logistics then ask them!

What domain email are you talking about? Does the email come from Autel robotics, or from Autel drones?

I'm just wondering because while I could very well be wrong, still doesn't mean I am either. If the email is from Autel robotics then I'd be lead to believe they are indeed the same company (or subsidiary). If the email is from Autel drones, well that doesn't mean much because of course they can use the official logos and such even if they're just an "authorized seller" or "authorized distributor"...

I'm not claiming to know how Autel robotics, and Autel drones, or even Autel pilot work and of their company structure. Obviously places like BH and Adorama aren't directly related, but they are surely authorized sellers/distributors...

By the way, one of the sites (BH or Adorama, can't remember which) is no longer accepting orders as a "pre order", they are accepting actual orders. At least last time I looked at them both yesterday because of this thread ..

All I'm saying is there is NO chance I'd EVER spend $1099 for this! It was hard enough getting me to cough up the $949... I'd take "risks" of delays or even price changes, in which of course I'd be like "nope, you're giving it to me for $949 or you can cancel my order"!!!

Luckily this shouldn't even be an issue for me since mine just arrived, unless i decide I want another one... I have been thinking about getting one more in a different color, but again, there's NO way I'll pay $1099 for it .. I'll either find a way to get it for $949 or they will not get my money... But and again, that's only if I decided I wanted another one...

All I'm saying is there is NO chance I'd EVER spend $1099 for this! It was hard enough getting me to cough up the $949... I'd take "risks" of delays or even price changes, in which of course I'd be like "nope, you're giving it to me for $949 or you can cancel my order"!!!

Luckily this shouldn't even be an issue for me since mine just arrived, unless i decide I want another one... I have been thinking about getting one more in a different color, but again, there's NO way I'll pay $1099 for it .. I'll either find a way to get it for $949 or they will not get my money... But and again, that's only if I decided I wanted another one...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan