Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO Nano+ just fell out of the sky

All good, I make my share of typos as well.

I would hope that Autel would look into this even if there were only a few instances as long as users report it to them.. I hope people are not returning damaged drones that fell without letting Autel know but that is possible.

Reactions: Dfly
Just today my Nano plus fell from the sky in Prague I did a first flight without problems with the original batteries Then I changed the battery to a new one I bought on Amazon a few weeks ago 4 lights I went up 10 seconds later it felt down It is on a very abrupt zone I will try to recover it with daylight and better shoes I am really pissed of by this and it has shattered my confidence in this drone
I will go back to DJI This is unacceptable and dangerous

Just today my Nano plus fell from the sky in Prague I did a first flight without problems with the original batteries Then I changed the battery to a new one I bought on Amazon a few weeks ago 4 lights I went up 10 seconds later it felt down It is on a very abrupt zone I will try to recover it with daylight and better shoes I am really pissed of by this and it has shattered my confidence in this drone
I will go back to DJI This is unacceptable and dangerous
That's unfortunate :(
You used the battery 4 weeks after it was charged?
It was purchased from Autel?

That sucks Mastix, its sound so typical for the Nano +, sorry to here that it crashed, however the bug that you describe, has happen to me and other people too, and IMO just don't think Autel as any understanding to the root cause, which in the end could be come a class action law suit against them. Anyhow, did you by any chance update the firmware on the new battery to the latest version? Now best to send the Nano+ back hope you can find it, and send it back to Autel, however good luck with that process .

That sucks Mastix, its sound so typical for the Nano +, sorry to here that it crashed, however the bug that you describe, has happen to me and other people too, and IMO just don't think Autel as any understanding to the root cause, which in the end could be come a class action law suit against them. Anyhow, did you by any chance update the firmware on the new battery to the latest version? Now best to send the Nano+ back hope you can find it, and send it back to Autel, however good luck with that process .
Oh please .... :rolleyes:

That's unfortunate :(
You used the battery 4 weeks after it was charged?
It was purchased from Autel?
No no I charged all the batteries the day before I bought the 2 new batteries from Amazon but they seem they are the originals , packaging logo shape everything The only thing that is different is the color Both we're grey and my drone is white They did not have more white ones.
In any case this morning I recovered the drone I will send it in with the battery I hope they can figure out what happened

Reactions: lifeisfun
No no I charged all the batteries the day before I bought the 2 new batteries from Amazon but they seem they are the originals , packaging logo shape everything The only thing that is different is the color Both we're grey and my drone is white They did not have more white ones.
In any case this morning I recovered the drone I will send it in with the battery I hope they can figure out what happened
Good! You should get replacement!

Reactions: Mastix
My Nano+ also dropped from the sky. Very disconcerting. It is now not flyable. Not sure what my next step will be

I have started legal proceedings against Autel. Not only have they not accepted their fault but also after three months they have not returned my drone that was sent to the repair facility in Germany. This has to be the worst technology company on the planet.

And there it is folks , no haters here the nano+ has undisclosed bug , I flown my Lite+ with no issues , however the nano+ can’t say the same . As more drop please DM me for any class action suit as Autel has drop then ball big time with not recalling a faulty product.

yeah, the only problem is the nano doesn't just drop out of the sky for no reason, that's untrue.
Well my Nano+ sure did, after flying many longer flights. She ascended to 84.2 feet before dropping to the cement driveway she had launched from. Autel replaced it under warranty.

Attachments

• IMG_20221218_150214677.jpg
    IMG_20221218_150214677.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 7

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58