Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

The Autel Explorer App hangs on the my Android phone ( Samsung Note 10) when trying to copy photos to the phone.

Mayoor-p

Reaction score
This has only started to happen recently. I deleted the App, Re-installed it but the problem persists. Has anyone else suffered with this issue? From Playstore, the current version is V1.1.7.19

I'm not sure I understand the value of copying your photos to your phone instead of taking the SD card and putting it in your computer for editing? These are generally pretty big files to move around...

I had an issue with my normally reliable Tripltek tablet. Turns out it was trying to read an SD card I had replaced. Told it to "Forget" that card and all was well. Also had an issue with the previous card which is why I replaced it. Low end off brand cards are not reliable. Use U-3 Scandisk or Samsung for the best results IMHO.

Reactions: Mayoor-p
I'm not sure I understand the value of copying your photos to your phone instead of taking the SD card and putting it in your computer for editing? These are generally pretty big files to move around...
Hi, Sometimes it is easier just to email photos to friends straight from the phone rather than copying it to a computer and then doing so. It was possible to down load the photographs ( jpg not Dng ) before. Not too worried about the video files

Formatting of Autel II Pro 6K cards in camera is recommended. Straight from camera, MicroSD cards with 4K H.265 video inserted into my 4K P50 Thinkpad, Win10 reports an error but reads them just fine. However, same card and videos are NOT recognized by my Pixel 4a 5G phone plugged into a MicroSD USB-C reader. If I transfer them from my Win10 Thinkpad to a Win10 erased card first, all is well with Pixel reading them from the card with same reader. So I don't think the Autel formatting is straight-up NTFS/ Android. Would like to sort this out so I can quickly review video footage in the field from my phone, if anyone has a solution

Last edited:
I just put an SD card formatted in an Autel Evo II Pro 6k in a reader attached to my Win 10 notebook and it doesn't report any errors and reads the files just fine. I can also read the card and play the video on my S8 phone too.

I just put an SD card formatted in an Autel Evo II Pro 6k in a reader attached to my Win 10 notebook and it doesn't report any errors and reads the files just fine. I can also read the card and play the video on my S8 phone too.
What version of Android, what reader?

Android version 9, card reader is a really cheap uGreen TF SD card reader. I have one that's much better that I'd try but cannot find it atm.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottD