Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sure could use alittle help with ludicrous mode

Critterracing

Reaction score
Hi everyone first post

soo i got my new evoii pro which came with an earlier firmware. i tried it out and all went well except i couldnt adjust the camera as needed. no iso adjustment and something else. i read i had to upgrade to the newest fw to get what i wanted which worked great for me. camera has all the features as my dslr now.

instantly noticed it drifting around and not flying straight just as noted on the forum but thats not my main problem.

no matter what settings i try i dont have ludicrous mode. i can select it, set the speed to 44 and off i go. But its the same as normal mode. it tops out at 22mph, the sticks are totally dead and unresponsive.

when i give it full forward it goes about 50 feet and starts to accelerate faster but only to 22mph.

switching between the 2 modes has practically no change to the craft.

i even reinstalled the ios software with no change, then tried the beta with same results.

i brought my mavic 2 along with me and that just rips around in sport mode. im lost and dont know what else to try.

thanks in advance

Aldo

Hopefully this will help. There has been issues with the latest firmware. This thread shows how to roll it back.

Yup! I had the same issue as well in sport mode, plus some weird propulsion issue where it would also do the same thing in normal mode where it would go 22mph and slow abruptly to 4.6mph max! This would happen with obstacle avoidance enables or disabled. I would come fully off of the sticks and it would repeat itself sometimes and other times it would fly the full 22mph. No rhyme or reason. I did everything I could think of and calibrated anything I could do myself with no change in results. I also had the cracks starting on the left side and horrible gimbal tilt that could never be corrected too. Autel said the 2.3.0 FW should have fixed that and I still shouldn’t have gimbal issues either. Mine just arrived in Washington today for an RMA. We’ll see what Autel has to say about it in the days to come. I wonder if it’s something on the board or something? Who knows. I really want to love this thing, but it’s been simply frustrating since I have had mine since March.

• Sad
Reactions: Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coastaldrone