Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Sudden battery power-drop in-flight

Hope it all works out in a good way for you
Autel had me FEDEX My case, controller, charger,etal, to them on their dime, and they are sending me a complete X-star premium next week. That's a stand up outfit! I sent them a revue of my last flight on the flight recorder and that sealed the deal.

fedex

I am in the process with Autel now. I reviewed my last flight, at one minute and 45 seconds I had 11minutes of flight time left and 80% battery, at one minute and 46 seconds I had one minute of flight time and 8% battery. splash..............

I'm by no means an expert, but something seems fishy to me with that battery from the outset. I currently fly a used XSP, and the battery I got with it has 22 cycles, lists at 87% percent capacity (I think the former owner left it charged all the time and killed the lifetime), and with a full charge on that battery the app lists nearly 20 minutes of flight time, and I certainly get more than 2 minutes to 80% charge.

So far, the worst battery drop I have seen is from the low teens of percent charge (hovering over my landing site) to an instant drop of 8% and "landing now!" Maybe I'm just lucky.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials