Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Strobe I can a mile away in daylight ?

Catweazle

Reaction score
I,m looking to find adhesive or clamp on strobe lights that I can see up to a mile away in daylight. I fly the EVO out to sea when I spot dolphins. I have sight of it but when I glance down at the screen then back to the evo, i sometimes lose sight of it. End up with fingers off everything except the RTH. The thought is that light and good size strobes on all legs could help.

Any pilots using what i could be using?

Cheers

Yes, I put it from below because it is visible on 360 °, I do not need a certain orientation of the Evo to see it.
Strobon support.jpg

Only in TPU Flex (rubber) because the strap must be wrapped around the arm.

Reactions: dafish
I use 2 ea. 4 strobe high intensity white cree packs sold by Firehouse Technologies & can only get about 1/4 to 1/3 of a mile of visibility during the day, just an FYI

Thanks for the help guys. I have found a retailer in Aus that sells the same strobes with free postage. For Aussie pilots it is North Coast Drones.

Thanks for the help guys. I have found a retailer in Aus that sells the same strobes with free postage. For Aussie pilots it is North Coast Drones.
Do they turn on in reverse like toilets? ?

You have read my mind Tuf! I,m actually searching for yellow lights that come on when the EVO is flying backwards, and a loud beeper when reversing. I,m sure there is a product out there.;)

• Haha
Reactions: Tufargon

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg