Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Streaming Image quality on iPadb

Anzacjack

Reaction score
Just flew with my new iPad Pro 12.9. This was always amazing with DJI, but the quality with the evo2 pro was pretty average . Tried changing from smooth to hi def but didn’t really make a difference. Also tried changing the broadband setting, but it wouldn’t stick and stayed on 20MHz

‘if I’m stuck with this quality, no point in using the big iPad, I may just revert to iphone

The image quality on my 7.9" iPad Mini 5 is adequate for my old eyes. That size seems like a good compromise between squinting to see everything on an iPhone and the weight of a full size tablet. The stock phone holder, even with a cheezy extension was not sturdy enough for the iPad Mini. So, I cobbled up a holder that was inspired by the LifThor but much simpler. It uses a modified "Tryone Headrest Tablet Mount" and some aluminum bits I had laying around. It clamps tightly between the controller handles, ties into the phone mount screw hole on top of the controller and holds the tablet securely above the controller. So far, so good. I would love to share the design, but the aluminum extrusion that I used would not be readily available. Perhaps a 3D printed equivalent would work.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MountainDroneTN