Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Something weird

Nightbat2

Reaction score
Went flying the EVO this morning for the first time in a few days. All seemed normal, video okay. But when I tried to transfer (import) it to my iPad, it just wouldn’t complete—that little ‘wheel’ just kept on turning.

Disconnected, turned everything off and on again and this time I got the green tick, which indicates transfer (import) complete. But I could not find the video. Finally, scrolled through all the photos etc on the iPad and found it—with a date of December 2013! Given I purchased the iPad in late 2017, that’s weird. A few days ago, Apple updated my iOS and this morning at 2.00am, daylight saving ended down here (Oz) and the clocks went back. Wondering if either could have caused that? All emails etc appear to have retained correct dates.

My Evo recently had a disagreement with a tree branch and landed hard from about 5' up. The video ended a few seconds before hitting the branch, apparently interrupted by the crash.

After transferring all video segments to my laptop, I couldn't at first find the video. Turns out the last segment had a file date of 2013, similar to your situation. I suspect in my case, the memory card may have been jarred, causing the file to be corrupted or improperly closed.

Maybe the same issue?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791