Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Should I buy the new smart controller

Not that I am aware of, but I have only had it for 3 days. Also its 115 degrees here, so my time is limited
Thank you jmason,

Okay, So I guess I’ll need to press the OK button and allow XRecorder to get screen pics and screen video. Wasn’t sure and you answered my question, appreciate this very much.

Wow! 115 degrees. Its 113 here, central California. Keep cool, thanks again!

I fly as a hobby guy no 107 I’m 57 years young cant see that great .I feel like this will give me a better dro experience.should I buy it .I don’t plan on getting another drone as I flew helicopters before no crashes.
It's on an individual needs basis whether you must have it, it depends on how often you fly or whether you fly commercially, and that you want the added convenience.

let me know, she is a beast and very bright!
It looks like I will be getting a Smart Controller after all. I was on another vendor's waiting list, and my number came up for a batch arriving this week.

I actually have mixed feelings; but I've been admittedly on the fence about it all along, so that's not surprising. The overwhelmingly positive reviews here persuaded me that I should at least give it a try and see if it's worth the money in its own right, V1/V2 fiasco notwithstanding.

In any case, I sincerely thank you for the offer, and just wanted to let you know that my situation has changed.

It looks like I will be getting a Smart Controller after all. I was on another vendor's waiting list, and my number came up for a batch arriving this week.

I actually have mixed feelings; but I've been admittedly on the fence about it all along, so that's not surprising. The overwhelmingly positive reviews here persuaded me that I should at least give it a try and see if it's worth the money in its own right, V1/V2 fiasco notwithstanding.

In any case, I sincerely thank you for the offer, and just wanted to let you know that my situation has changed.
No problem, I think you will be very happy with it!

Reactions: GeekOnTheWing
Hey guy here ya go

Attachments

• 9B53CB5D-D310-43E8-B6FF-BA8691D40DE2.jpeg
    9B53CB5D-D310-43E8-B6FF-BA8691D40DE2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
  • C3415483-B5B9-4FD0-A8CF-EBB613CF825C.jpeg
    C3415483-B5B9-4FD0-A8CF-EBB613CF825C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
  • D892DBDA-5454-4194-B743-724D9C9B0BCF.jpeg
    D892DBDA-5454-4194-B743-724D9C9B0BCF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • 26B61C4D-E638-4BA4-8290-EC35CFF17D6A.jpeg
    26B61C4D-E638-4BA4-8290-EC35CFF17D6A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • 4DB5F402-2BED-4ABA-936F-87F35A612F89.jpeg
    4DB5F402-2BED-4ABA-936F-87F35A612F89.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
  • 80BC7967-392E-4C2D-87F9-A703881EAD8D.jpeg
    80BC7967-392E-4C2D-87F9-A703881EAD8D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: edgardcafe
Mine came today without warning! Whoo hoo! It had a note that the latest firmware was already loaded.
Has anyone figured out the neck straps yet? The only place I can see to attach the side clamps is to either side of the handle. That puts the straps on front of the screen. Hmmm....

I will call Autel in the morning for that also .but is there a procedure on who to do the imu compasses and Gimble updates

Reactions: edgardcafe
Mine came today without warning! Whoo hoo! It had a note that the latest firmware was already loaded.
Has anyone figured out the neck straps yet? The only place I can see to attach the side clamps is to either side of the handle. That puts the straps on front of the screen. Hmmm....
Yes attach to the handle on both side put the and the center strap on the back of the lower slot on the bottom.it’s a strap settings deal I may not even use it but it is a safe issue so ya don’t drop it

Anyone know of where I can purchase a v1 smart controller? I just got my Evo ii and found out they arent making v1's anymore and the the v2's are coming out next month?! I need a v1 controller.

Anyone know of where I can purchase a v1 smart controller? I just got my Evo ii and found out they arent making v1's anymore and the the v2's are coming out next month?! I need a v1 controller.
To my knowledge, they're all sold out at this point. You can try getting onto waiting lists at all the distributors, but it's a mighty slim hope.

Frankly, if you just got it, I suggest you return it.

Or ask Autel if they'll give you a sweet deal on a V2, since they withheld that information from their Web site and you placed your order in good faith. Maybe they'll let you swap it out. I'd be interested in knowing their response if you go that route.

Either that, or lurk on eBay. Eventually they'll show up there when people crash their birds and no longer need the controllers.

Reactions: G_G
ya i will sell once i get bored of it..... wait i already have LOL its just a controller in the end

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottD