Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Second Flight with Evo 2 Pro 6K

Greg

Reaction score
such a beautiful day in first week of winter here in New Zealand.
H.265 runs quite choppy on my 2018 iMac 27in but when transcoded to ProRes422HQ its buttery smooth to scrub through.
filmed in Log and then added some saturation, NO LUTS.
had to expose automatically as no ND filters yet, so not sure what the shutter speed was.
very happy with the image and smoothness of flight.

Looks damn near perfect... If I didn’t live in the USA, I’d be stunning NZ for sure, and I haven’t even been to South Island! Incredibly beautiful country, great people...

Reactions: Greg
Looks damn near perfect... If I didn’t live in the USA, I’d be stunning NZ for sure, and I haven’t even been to South Island! Incredibly beautiful country, great people...
yeah we live a beautiful country, and the South Island is so scenic. this footage is in The Marlborough Sounds near Picton at the top of the South Island , with the Picton to Wellington Ferry on its journey.
a great place.
No Covid-19 anymore!
Winter perfection.

yeah we live a beautiful country, and the South Island is so scenic. this footage is in The Marlborough Sounds near Picton at the top of the South Island , with the Picton to Wellington Ferry on its journey.
a great place.
No Covid-19 anymore!
Winter perfection.
Ahhhhh. Last time I was in Wellington, we almost took the ferry, but decided to drive to Napier via lake Taupo. Stunning... I don’t like driving on the “other” side, but for NZ, I’ll put-up with it!

Reactions: Greg
such a beautiful day in first week of winter here in New Zealand.
H.265 runs quite choppy on my 2018 iMac 27in but when transcoded to ProRes422HQ its buttery smooth to scrub through.
filmed in Log and then added some saturation, NO LUTS.
had to expose automatically as no ND filters yet, so not sure what the shutter speed was.
very happy with the image and smoothness of flight.

What makes you sure it is 10bit?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy