Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Russia tests its first postal drone

Ya there has been a lot of talk about this. From the more reliable posts they say the wind conditions were not great and contributed to the crash. Also know just how difficult doing this is. Actually don't see this as a failure but as a learning opportunity. We and they will get there, it is just very, very difficult and I think the difficulty is under appreciated.

We all use the automated features like POI, RTH, Follow Me, landing, heck, just hovering in place, then whine about it when it doesn't work as expected. I just wish we would take a moment to appreciate all of the engineering and software development which has made the miracle of modern consumer UAVs a reality.

But then again they could have asked for help from the
Drone Delivery Canada guys. These guys are doing some amazing stuff.
Drone Delivery Canada Commences Development of The Condor - 400lbs Cargo Delivery Drone - sUAS News - The Business of Drones

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
First I've heard of the Canadian approach to this. Thanks for the link!

Why do Russians always seem to look like they got dressed out of a 1940's steamer trunk?
LOL, western clothes are extremely expensive there. If you go to Russia, dress like they do -- always look pissed-off, and walk fast -- then you'll be fine! If you walk around smiling wearing Levi's and Nike's, you'll soon be not smiling, and naked by noon...

Reactions: Tommy Molnar

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GLOBODRONE