Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

remote and aircraft disconnected, even losing control sometimes

leving

Reaction score
SO my Autel journey is having a rough start: I bought the Evo II 640T Enterprise v2 with the smart controller. Since the unboxing, the controller and aircraft lose video connection repeatedly, sometimes even the RTH function is triggered as the control channel seems to be bad as well.

This happens in distances from 1m to 1000m, no pattern or action visible that triggers the sudden loss of video.
Has anyone experienced (and possibly solved) that problem?

SO my Autel journey is having a rough start: I bought the Evo II 640T Enterprise v2 with the smart controller. Since the unboxing, the controller and aircraft lose video connection repeatedly, sometimes even the RTH function is triggered as the control channel seems to be bad as well.

This happens in distances from 1m to 1000m, no pattern or action visible that triggers the sudden loss of video.
Has anyone experienced (and possibly solved) that problem?
Faulty drone and/or controller. Send it in for warranty repair.

Send in for service before you have a real issue. I had this problem with my agency's evo ii enterprise. We did a demo for a statewide boyscout function at our training facility. Completely lost control of the drone but had video. Fortunately it froze up in mid air rather than flying out to sea and hovered till the battery died and it fell out of the sky. Was pretty embarrassing as we had to clear out all the kids and parents from the area. Autel wouldn't give me a reason why it happened, just denied any warranty service because the Firmware was a month out of date. Long story short they ended up fixing the damaged drone after our vendor made some phone calls but I'm very leery of ever using it again around people. Hoping I can use it for mapping missions or something but anywhere near people, forget it. Good luck and hope the Cust Service has improved since last year.

Picked up today for repairing, will keep you posted on outcome.

Speedy return, the repair center is just 20miles away. They replaced the remote, looks to have fixed the issue. Just can't check flying, for Mittagsruhe :cool:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan