Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Regarding: X-Star Premium sales on Autel's Website.

bjtap

Reaction score
On Autel's website this is what one sees when you select to buy a new X-Star Premium. Also the X-Star Premium is no longer in the drop down menu. Don't know if this is a temporary problem or not.

404 Not Found

Home 404 Not Found
This page is a figment of your imagination!

Looks like they only want to sell refurbs on their website. They you to but normal stock from their venders.

Tonight the link again brings us back to out of stock.

Well, like I said, it could mean they are getting rid of all stock to make room for a new model, or they are simply closing out of the drone market.

Most likely they were revising the site in preparation for the new model. Code named “The Great Pumpkin”. :)

I had my hopes in autel , but what can you expect from a company that during the busiest time.of the year for online shoppers they don't even have stuff to sell. This company might be going to CES 2018, but I'm sure they will be putting all their money in that little piggy since its a go big or go home kind of situation for them. They cannot compete with DJI in terms of sales. Dji continues to update their products and add more items to their line of drones ( for now small new items nothing big,.but constantly adding more). That's what you want to see from a company. Keeping the guest interested. For now, I already bought my drone this year. I was waiting on autel to do something, but I guess they didn't other than selling used merchandise on their website.

If they were folding they wouldn't keep the CS at the great level it is at, because with no customer base to save or future sales to secure, it would be a waste of money.

I'll be at CES for work, and definitely will be on the lookout for Autel. I purchased the XSP after I read their announcement of the SDK at last year's CES ... and so far ... no SDK.

Still holding on to hope ...

Reactions: arto.inetco

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert