Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Recording video to phone

ccadden

Reaction score
I've recently bought the Nano + and I'm having great fun with it. All the latest updates applied and working fine. Except... I can't find a way of recording directly to my phone. In the AutelSky app, I only see SD Card as a storage option, even when the SD Card isn't present.

I'm sure it's obvious and I'm just missing it!

I've recently bought the Nano + and I'm having great fun with it. All the latest updates applied and working fine. Except... I can't find a way of recording directly to my phone. In the AutelSky app, I only see SD Card as a storage option, even when the SD Card isn't present.

I'm sure it's obvious and I'm just missing it!

I still use the original version of the app and FW for my EVO II, but I can tell you at least in the version that I use there is no such option. The data rates and video quality coming out of these drones is way too high for you to be able to do anything with it on your phone. Just a few min of 4K video is Gigs of data.....you wouldn't want to record that to your phone.

These footage out of these drones are meant to be properly post processed and edited in a video editor.

If your phone has a screen recording feature you can try activating and experimenting with that. It's specific to your phone though and not an Autel thing

If your phone has a screen recording feature you can try activating and experimenting with that. It's specific to your phone though and not an Autel thing
I use AZ Recorder on Android Galagy tablet ,phone and Autel smart controller and it works perfectly.

still it sucks that a clean preview can't be saved like with DJI drones. I have lots of space and it would really be nice

The manual states that phone recording is an option and that it will happen by default if there is no SD card installed, hence my question.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain