Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

reasons why i like my evo over the mavic pro 2

The reason was simple why I bought an evo. I have a Mavic Pro platinum which works extremely well. I want another bird and something different from DJI. My Autel Evo is coming soon and I can't wait. I bought the bundle for $949. The Mavic 2 zoom bundle cost $400 more.

The reason was simple why I bought an evo. I have a Mavic Pro platinum which works extremely well. I want another bird and something different from DJI. My Autel Evo is coming soon and I can't wait. I bought the bundle for $949. The Mavic 2 zoom bundle cost $400 more.
My opinion is Autel is the best value with the Mavic Pro being right behind it. The new Mp2's cost substantially more but the tech is substantially more. What you buy depends on what you are looking for..

Air and Spark are nowhere near the same as a Mavic. Different class different job.

While you are def. correct about the Spark, the Air outdoes the Pro in a couple of areas. Of course that is because it's a newer bird. If you're talking about the Air vs. the pro 2 you are 100% correct, but you're also talking about double the cost (or close to it comparing fly more to fly more).

Back to the subject at hand... Why I like my EVO better then the MP2.

It's simple math, price for features. What you get and what it costs you is no small comparison. I can put a Hasselblad sticker on my EVO and my family and friends watching footage would never tell the difference. "Pro" features in an end user drone is undercoating in my opinion and I am very happy with my purchase, even though I was only able to fly twice before my EVO had to be sent in for a $5 foot that fell off.

That, I have to say is my only problem with the EVO, no after market options or available parts for purchase. Since I found out the feet are only clipped into position, I think my first step when the unit is returned to me is to scan the feet and create some STL files. If they won't sell it... print it.

One of the main reasons that I sold my Evo is because of parts falling off. Quality control seems to be lacking.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ranga