Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

No matter what adjustments i make, the gimbal moves really slow ever since i got a new controller. Its a V1 Evo pro 2

Turesk45

Reaction score
No matter what adjustments i make, the gimbal moves really slow ever since i got a new controller. Its a V1 Evo pro 2

Thank you, but I have done that. I have recalibrated everything and have changed the settings multiple times and it does nothing.

Where did you buy the controller? How long ago was it purchased?

Where did you buy the controller? How long ago was it purchased?
Droneworks. I got it about 3 weeks ago. Everything works just fine with it but moving the gimbal faster. I can move it by clicking on the gimbal down in the lower left corner and it moves the gimbal just fine or using the old controller. So I know there is no problem with the drone itself. In this image I can move the gimbal just fine, its just kind of a painScreenshot_20230225_102959_Autel Explorer.jpg

Droneworks. I got it about 3 weeks ago. Everything works just fine with it but moving the gimbal faster. I can move it by clicking on the gimbal down in the lower left corner and it moves the gimbal just fine or using the old controller. So I know there is no problem with the drone itself. In this image I can move the gimbal just fine, its just kind of a painView attachment 15755

Hmmm, I think I would contact Droneworks. Let them know everything you've tried to get it to work. They may have suggestions or may need to replace it. Since you've had it three weeks' time is of the essence. Just curious has it been like this since you got it? Or something new?

Hmmm, I think I would contact Droneworks. Let them know everything you've tried to get it to work. They may have suggestions or may need to replace it. Since you've had it three weeks' time is of the essence. Just curious has it been like this since you got it? Or something new?
They sent me 2 new controllers and both of them do the exact same thing. They have done it since I have gotten them. It's weird. Everything thing else on the controllers work just fine or even better than the old one except moving the gimbal. IDK what's going on with them.

They sent me 2 new controllers and both of them do the exact same thing. They have done it since I have gotten them. It's weird. Everything thing else on the controllers work just fine or even better than the old one except moving the gimbal. IDK what's going on with them.
Other than the gimbal itself, I think you have tried everything I would have done. So, contact Droneworks to see what they suggest.

There are variants in the controllers , could you report the exact type you have from the sticker on the back ?
Further i assume your Firmware is up to date and the App is the latest available ?

e2r.jpg
Your remote should be equal to this if E2P V1

Last edited:
Reactions: EBEPLS

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan