Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Questions from a former DJI user

Shusta

Reaction score
Hello,
After 2 years of flying the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and using a smart Controller I purchased my first Autel system. I know have the EVO 2 Pro Enterprise 6k v2 with the Smart Controller.
  1. The few times I lost communication with the DJI drone I learned what to do to regain control. Would anyone here have suggestions for the EVO?
  2. I've had trouble finding info on the SC screen icons. Could someone confirm my assumptions in the attached image. From left to right am I looking at satellite strength/controller strength/image strength?
Thanks in advance,
Scott

Attachments

• IMG_4008.jpg
    IMG_4008.jpg
    777.2 KB · Views: 24
Hello,
After 2 years of flying the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and using a smart Controller I purchased my first Autel system. I know have the EVO 2 Pro Enterprise 6k v2 with the Smart Controller.
  1. The few times I lost communication with the DJI drone I learned what to do to regain control. Would anyone here have suggestions for the EVO?
  2. I've had trouble finding info on the SC screen icons. Could someone confirm my assumptions in the attached image. From left to right am I looking at satellite strength/controller strength/image strength?
Thanks in advance,
Scott
Did some testing after posting this. And confirmed they are what I thought. Assum and fly don’t mix (for me at leas).

Reactions: gschulzuio
Hello,
Thanks in advance,
Scott
Hello and welcome, also a long time DJI flyer and flying EVO IIs for over a year, while also still flying DJI including M2P. I do not use smart controller, however do use different devices (phones/tablets, droid and ios) with my DJI and Autel controllers. Sounds like from your post below you have sorted things out a bit. At least with the regular controller, something have run into is keeping in mind differences in button locations on DJI vs Autel controller, including power on/off, rth, auto to/land etc. Good luck.

I can confirm, the smart controller (V1 and V2) are just android tabled and controller embedded into one physical device. Hence all icons and buttons have been equal to iOS or Android Apps on phones or tablet, at least for the past few years and after several software updates nothing big on the icons has changed.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58