Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Propellers

Joe Morales

Reaction score
I contacted Autel and there seems be be no place to get spare propellers. Has anyone else encountered this?

I got my additional batteries en route, but the lack of extra props is a worry. What good does three batteries do if I break any props (one each extra, but if you break two CC props you are SOL).

Yes, that's a big negative right now, I got my kit with 3 batteries so that I'm not worried about, but I have had a couple of misshaps already, and though props weren't hurt bad they have little nicks, what I got on is pretty much it, so if another bummer happens I'm grounded. Funny enough both mishaps happened due to my inexperience with obstacle detection, once testing the rear detection and once trying to get out of the way.

Here is the reply from Autel regarding props from moments ago...

Hi! How can we help you today?08:34 AM
How long will it be before we can order extra props?

08:35 AM
No problem! We're expecting props within the next couple of weeks. We'll be announcing on our Facebook/Twitter pages when they are available!

Awesome, thanks.

Reactions: goferfan
Doubtful that 2 manufacturers, competitors that would use compatible gear, DJI doesn't make any 2 Acs with interchangeable parts except I think one of the large drones maybe M100 or older has compatible props with the I1

Doubtful that 2 manufacturers, competitors that would use compatible gear, DJI doesn't make any 2 Acs with interchangeable parts except I think one of the large drones maybe M100 or older has compatible props with the I1

Mavic chargers can be used with some minor modifications, but you are correct on the rest of your post.

Mavic chargers can be used with some minor modifications, but you are correct on the rest of your post.
yes, I came to find that out through here recently, fortunately I have a "universal charger" that comes with cables and setting specifically geared for Mavic, Inspire and P4P will cut the mavic cables to fit the EVO, however I don't know if you noticed but Autel in their infinite wisdom make their pins of different lengths so one (namely me) assume it's a different configuration LOL

Last edited:
Damn I wish Autel would get their act together! How hard would have it been to say.. "It might be a good idea to order some props from China before we run out. We might be able to make some more money and not look like a second rate drone company"

Who is not thinking over there? Is it the same guy who is trying to fix the FW and can't do two things at once! It just baffles me how unprepared this company is. Especially when DJI is at their heels. Get it together Autel!!!

I really want to buy an Evo but come on already.

Last edited:
Reactions: mixchief
Every time I think that for just $500 more I could have had everything the Mavic 2 has to offer, I have to remind myself:

The geofencing is a deal breaker.

Reactions: KentA and WayneH
ok/Twitter pages when they are available!
QUOTE]

I don't support those social media slums.
Autel has my email address. If they only announce things on those platforms like every other narcissist who uses them, I'm selling the Evo.

Damn I wish Autel would get their act together! How hard would have it been to say.. "It might be a good idea to order some props from China before we run out. We might be able to make some more money and not look like a second rate drone company"

Who is not thinking over there? Is it the same guy who is trying to fix the FW and can't do two things at once! It just baffles me how unprepared this company is. Especially when DJI is at their heels. Get it together Autel!!!

I really want to buy an Evo but come on already.
That's definitely a negative mark

Here is the reply from Autel regarding props from moments ago...

Hi! How can we help you today?08:34 AM
How long will it be before we can order extra props?

No problem! We're expecting props within the next couple of weeks. We'll be announcing on our Facebook/Twitter pages when they are available!

Awesome, thanks.

Called Friday (8-24), spoke to a very nice girl but got the same response!

I'm starting to realize that Autel Customer Service really depends on what the issue is about. If the question has anything to do with firmware or software updates, inventory, new product information, website issues (why the hell do they still have the X-Star for sale on their website?) - the response you always get is "I don't know". I finally got to speak to someone after repeated voice mails (4 days and 3 voice mails for a call back). The guy I spoke to sounded just as frustrated as me. The reality folks is that Autel Robotics is a CHINESE company with a satalite office in Washington State. The parent company in "Gina" calls all the shots and dictates what the U.S. call center can and cannot say. When I asked for a video proving the 30 min flight time from their research and development department, which they obviously must have right? Otherwise how could they make that claim? Of course they're not fudging numbers, that would be false advertising and considered illegal if they were a U.S. company...all I heard was silence on the other end of the call.

While I do believe the U.S. office is doing their best, I could definitely tell that this rep shared my frustration. When I asked why they are so unpreparred, why they released the Evo with obvious horizon issues, orbit mode jerky video, why do they claim rear obstacle avoindance, props in the video, why no IOS after launch, what the status was on the next FW update, new product info such as 1" sensors, little or no inventory for props, batteries or Evos months after launch, why is Ludicrous mode dropping Evos out of the sky - there was silence. What could he say other than the standard "..we understand and are working to resolve these issues." So for those of you thinking that this is a U.S. company that is 100% dedicated to doing the right thing and treating customers the same way you'd like to be treated yourself? Then you may want to re-think what's really going on. I starting to believe that the only reason there is a U.S. office is to simply claim they have one. Other than that, they seem impotent when needing answers to the common questions. Again, just a heads up for those wanting the truth.

Reactions: Wayne Maine

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen