Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE EVO 1 [Propellers]

claudius62

Reaction score
For all those who still have the chance to fly their Evo 1.
We all know that the problem of spare parts for the Evo 1 is getting harder and harder to find.
The batteries are missing (I'm lucky to have four more which still work very well, battery life of 98%, 98%, 99%, 98%, which still leaves me some leeway).
But most crucial to staying aloft are the propellers. Do you still find any?
So I tried a gamble. At a glance, the Evo lite, Lite +, roughly the same weight as the Evo 1, at a glance, the same motor size.
Why not?, gamble, I ordered a set of propellers from Evo Lite. Received this morning, Ouch!, is it good?
The Evo 1 Propellers are 8.3" by 2.9".
The Evo Lite Propellers are 8.5" by 3".
Good at 0.2" in diameter more, it must pass.
The pitch, 3 for 2.9, won't make a difference.
Remains the fixation of the central hub .......... Well, you will not believe me .......... Nickel ......... perfect fixation like the original propellers from the Evo 1. No play in the binding.
All that remains is to try. WELL, you can go there. An 18 minute flight without any problems in the tests.
The Evo remains stable in the phases, no video shaking, a hairy hover without tendencies to climb or lose altitude.
I find them a little quieter than the original one, but that's just my opinion.

You can go there without problem, for once you find a part that fits. It's the 8530 propellers for Evo Lite and Lite+.
Tomorrow I recommend two sets, before it disappears from circulation, on certain sites, there is no more stock.

....... I wonder if the batteries of the Evo Lite, as the pin connector is the same, .........., well that's another story.

Morality: Autel did not get too tired when leaving the Lite, we take the same components, the same motor, we change the design a little, we increase the battery a little, just to annoy those who have invested in the Evo 1.............

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg