Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Strange takeoff

Condor 2023

Reaction score
Hello friends. I appreciate your support and analysis of the following situation.

I was in a relatively cold place with overcast clouds. There was no rain. I tried to take off my EVO ii pro V3 drone from the meadow in the garden of my farm. The ground was very, very slightly sloped. When I tried to take off the drone, I noticed a higher forward thrust force from the rear of the drone, which caused the drone to go forward and damaged my propellers. I don't really know what happened. I am currently out of propellers to test and investigate.

Does anyone know what could have happened?

Any wind? How close to whatever damaged the props?

There was not any wind. Additionally, there was not any object close to the propeller. The sky cover was overcast without rain. As far as I know, EVO II PRO V3 has been assembled with a anti-fog camera system. There was good GPS signal.

There was not any wind. Additionally, there was not any object close to the propeller. The sky cover was overcast without rain. As far as I know, EVO II PRO V3 has been assembled with a anti-fog camera system. There was good GPS signal.
The propellers were damaged without colliding with something?
I'm stumped if that's the case.

Thinking logically; if the front of the drone was facing downhill, when you thrusted upward, the drone would have produced equal lift.

On a flat surface the drone would elevate evenly.

On an uneven surface, it would make sense for it to lift evenly in the slopes orientation (forward) causing the props to strike the ground or whatever it struck.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo