Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

prop issue sorted

Rorysee

Reaction score
just checking. I received my EVO drone yesterday and noticed the props aren't coded orange like they supposed to according to the destructions manual. is this normal or am I missing something? the props are fixed and two spares but none have the orange ring. and from what I can see neither do the brushless motors the motors look the same no orange ring

Last edited:
Where did you read about an orange ring?

Are you referring to the CCW motor ring?
15623263046521432616342425782104.jpg

Last edited:
yes. when I did my prep reading I remembered the rings were orange and the blades also orange ring. so I am a bit too pedantic or overly cautious so if its a white ring or wedding ring...apparently they the same thing as long as it round.

yes. when I did my prep reading I remembered the rings were orange and the blades also orange ring. so I am a bit too pedantic or overly cautious so if its a white ring or wedding ring...apparently they the same thing as long as it round.
In all honesty, I knew they were there, but I didn't know they were orange until you mentioned it. I've had my Evo since Jan 30.

Reactions: Rorysee
Thanks, folks that makes me feel more at ease, taking the bird for its maiden voyage tomorrow. know what they say...do drones have very bad crashes crash often?...no only once. so best make sure.

Reactions: Ansia
Thanks, folks that makes me feel more at ease taking the bird for its maiden voyage tomorrow. know what they say...do drones have very bad crashes crash often?...no only once. so best make sure.
Never heard that. I have hear that it's not a matter if you will crash, but rather when.

Hum, maybe I have a "fake" evo, mine only has the white rings, no orange?
And yes they can crash many times, I have three crashes so far and it still flies great. :)
butch

Reactions: Rorysee

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dandandan