Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Problems with the Expo setting !

claudius62

Reaction score
Hello,
On the EVO radio, when I try to access the Expo settings (Flightcontol / Advanced Settings / Exp>), the Autel Explorer application crashes and stops working. As well on my phone as on the tablet. The firmware of the Evo is the latest (1.4.9) and the Explorer app too. So you can not access these settings.
Have you ever encountered this

What phone and tablet model do you have and what OS are they currently on? The minimum required by Autel is Kit Kat 4.1.1.

cellphone LG G6 android 8.0.0
Tab Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Android 5.0.2
I do not understand, the two work perfectly with Litchi and DJI Go ????

Hmmm. They should work just fine with Explorer. Perhaps another app that both have in common may be in conflict with it? I use borh Litchi and DJI Go 4 on my devices as well. Try deleting the app data so that it starts like a fresh install, if it doesnt work... Have you considered contacting Autel? Perhaps they have a solution that I don't.

I sent a request to Autel, I just have to wait for an answer.

I think its the language setting of your device. I am from Germany and have same Problem. If i Change language to english it Work.

Yes it's good. I just had the Altar service and he confirmed to me that this is it. I went in English, set the curve to 0.30, went back to French, turned on the device and no curve since I changed language. switch off the device, then switch back to English, turn on the device and find the curve at 0.30, so this curve must be stored in the device.
Confirmation this morning, I put the tablet on the radio (forced in English language) and I found the show I put yesterday 0.30 with the phone. So the setting stays in the device and not the phones. You can put the phone or tablet back in your native language, the expo setting is still valid.
If you want to change it, you must iron the phone or tablet in English. Not very practical, but not overly annoying.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials